Where is Silk Harvest on Millie?

GeorgesGal

I've just scoured the deck plans and can't seem to locate Silk Harvest!  Would someone please point me in the right direction?  I know where Tuscan Grill is - hidden away on deck 3, through the door to the new staterooms, take a left, go to end of companionway and take another left.  Tuscan is on your right.  But Silk Harvest is eluding me.

6 minutes ago, GeorgesGal said:

I've just scoured the deck plans and can't seem to locate Silk Harvest!  Would someone please point me in the right direction?  I know where Tuscan Grill is - hidden away on deck 3, through the door to the new staterooms, take a left, go to end of companionway and take another left.  Tuscan is on your right.  But Silk Harvest is eluding me.

Silk Harvest was never on any of the M-class ships and it will actually no longer exist on any of the S-class ships either after their revolution. I think at this time it is only on Solstice? 

Edited by prim8keeper

It isn't on Millie or any of the M-class ships and never was. It is being removed from all the S-class ships that had the restaurant as they are undergoing the Revolution. Silhouette and Reflection never had it on board.

6 minutes ago, GeorgesGal said:

Guess I was wrong on Silk Harvest, and thanks for the correction!  What, then, is the second specialty on Millie in addition to Tuscan?  Or doesn't she have a second?

Donna

Le Petit Chef and also Sushi on 5.

Edited by Oville

5 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

We really enjoyed Le Petit Chef- but didn't think it was on the Millie- Qsine was on the summit which was also excellent and a fun experience.

We did it on the Infinity and agree with your description but didn’t care for it on the Edge.