Ice cream on Seaside

deanman02

Would someone knowledgeable about the soft-serve ice-cream please tell me how, where, when we can get it?  Someone said there is very  limited availability.  Don't yell at me for liking that stuff 😛

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deanman02 said:

Would someone knowledgeable about the soft-serve ice-cream please tell me how, where, when we can get it?  Someone said there is very  limited availability.  Don't yell at me for liking that stuff 😛

Biscayne Buffet on 16 until 4pm. Ask the buffet worker who is working the machine, cone or cup 

Deck 16 bar (outside bar), when the machine is working (which in 4 Sailings, we've only seen it working on one cruise). 

Ice cream at lunch and dinner in dining room 

21 hours ago, reedprincess said:

Biscayne Buffet on 16 until 4pm. Ask the buffet worker who is working the machine, cone or cup 

Deck 16 bar (outside bar), when the machine is working (which in 4 Sailings, we've only seen it working on one cruise). 

Ice cream at lunch and dinner in dining room 

RP: I"m reading some conflicting reports on seaside soft serve. Maybe you can clarify. There was a post on the other site that said MSC is now charging $3 per cup and cone for soft serve. They were specific, $3 for soft serve (not gelato).  I find this a little hard to believe (then again, this is MSC).

I've also read reports that soft serve is only available when Biscane Bay is open and Biscane Bay doesn't even open at all on ocean cay day and has very limited hours on port days (see below). Your post makes it seem like there are two places to get soft serve, and the other is on Deck 16, but this is the first I've read of this location (perhaps becaus the machine is often broken?).

image.png.0d1134d246616bb4e9c7ddabf30c437e.png