Long term parking

don731

what city?   When?    I would first suggest parking the suv at home as that limits things.....    Find a  airport hotel that offers long term parking  if you stay a few nights....  a  23 night stay should be around $350  + a hotel night  depending.     Check Marriott/ Westin    I do that in LAX    My other suggestion  is to rent a car and drive it from home a few days before, then turn it in and on your return rent another to go home.      However, it may be a lot cheaper to fly in and out

we have used the Embassy Suites by the airport   call & ask about parking ... not  a guest of the hotel

Not sure if they still do it  but we did park there a couple of times for 30+ days   about $10 per day

You  just need to either take a taxi or use the shuttle to the port & taxi back

even then it was still cheaper than parking  at POM

We parked at the front  near the  entrance so the Concierge  would notice if any unusual activity  with the  car

1 hour ago, don731 said:

Looking for a recommendation for long term parking of our SUV while on our Riviera cruises.  About 23 nights total.  We are staying at the Intercontinental the night before we sail.  TIA!

Name of city/port would probably help. You might get some good suggestions.

I don't know how prevalent this is but there is lots of long term parking just off of Newark Airport.  Prices range but are usually well under $15/day.  I think I usually paid about $8/day.  They also give you a free shuttle ride to and from the airport.

JFK's long term parking has become hideously expensive which is one reason why we (as New Yorkers) avoid JFK if we plan on using the car to get to/from the airport.

How common is it for relatively inexpensive long term parking to be available near airports in the U.S.?  I am guessing that people who live near an airport that DOES offer such offers probably doesn't know how many other airports do, any more than I do!

I do seem to recall that in the past hotels near JFK offered free (or inexpensive anyway) parking if you spent one night there.  I don't know if that is still the case either ... We never used this kind of service but when I was doing online searches for airport parking I did see some offers like this.

We've used Park/Sleep/Fly. If you book two nights (before you leave and after you get bac) it will cover probably half and you can perhaps pay a reduced daily fee. Is there a reason that you mention that it's an SUV?

Greetings

Google MIA parking.  The Marriot is around $8/day, Embassy Suites about the same,  Park N Fly a little more.  There are others around the airport.  Uber/Lyft to/from the cruise terminal.  We do this whenever we cruise for more than 7 days.

Good Sailing

Tom