Fort Lauderdale - Hilton or Conrad?

Joebucks

We stayed at the Hilton, FLL Marina a few times.  We absolutely love the location and hotel.  We go for a view of the bay, high up if possible to see all the cruise ships there.  One time our cruise ship was docked right across the street, so we took our luggage and walked to the ship.  They have a beautiful swimming pool and bar in the back.  Also one of our favorite things is that there is a stop for the Water Taxi right outside the hotel.  This is extremely convenient if you enjoy riding up/down the channel.  You can even take it all the way down to Hollywood, FL.  Enjoy you stay.

4 minutes ago, Laurie7 said:

We stayed at the Hilton, FLL Marina a few times.  We absolutely love the location and hotel.  We go for a view of the bay, high up if possible to see all the cruise ships there.  One time our cruise ship was docked right across the street, so we took our luggage and walked to the ship.  They have a beautiful swimming pool and bar in the back.  Also one of our favorite things is that there is a stop for the Water Taxi right outside the hotel.  This is extremely convenient if you enjoy riding up/down the channel.  You can even take it all the way down to Hollywood, FL.  Enjoy you stay.

I suspect the OP is asking about the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort, not the Hilton Marina, as the Beach Resort is near the Conrad, and is on the beach, like the Conrad.

3 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

I suspect the OP is asking about the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort, not the Hilton Marina, as the Beach Resort is near the Conrad, and is on the beach, like the Conrad.

My bad for not specifying, but you are correct.

9 hours ago, Joebucks said:

Looking to do one of these two Hilton properties on the water in Fort Lauderdale. Anyone been to one or both and have any opinions? Thanks!

Isn't it nice to  have such choices.  Either will be fine.  Don't worry to much about it.  I would stay at either.   We usually stay at the embassy suites because the wife likes it.  But, then, we're not beach persons.

I love both properties and S3 restaurant in the Hilton Beach Resort is one of my favorites in town, but by far The Conrad is a nicer property.  The Hilton is a Hilton but the Conrad is more on par with a Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons.

I would go with The Conrad.

11 hours ago, BlueHerons said:

I love both properties and S3 restaurant in the Hilton Beach Resort is one of my favorites in town, but by far The Conrad is a nicer property.  The Hilton is a Hilton but the Conrad is more on par with a Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons.

I would go with The Conrad.

Thanks for the opinion! Does one have a more fun vibe that the other?