MSC Club Member

nikkiw60

On the MSC UK site I am looking at a Voyagers Club Selection cruise which has the 5 plus 15% discount, I have put in my Voyagers club number we are diamond, and I am getting a message saying the rate is only available for Voyagers club member and to look at other options! What’s that about?

Nikki I get that every time I try and look at the offers, even had someone called Sophie at MSC dealing with IT for about 2 weeks trying to find a solution. I raised it on here at the time

The solution is ring and get a price if you are interested in a cruise!!

Liz

1 minute ago, emmas gran said:

Nikki I get that every time I try and look at the offers, even had someone called Sophie at MSC dealing with IT for about 2 weeks trying to find a solution. I raised it on here at the time

The solution is ring and get a price if you are interested in a cruise!!

Liz

Thanks Liz, we are looking at it as a back up plan if the Hong Kong one gets cancelled!

I've never been able to book, or even see the correct prices for, the Voyagers Selection sailings on the US site.  I only use the VS listed cruises as a guide then go to the Plan & Book area to see the promotional rates offered and calculate the price myself. Just remember to take the 5% first then the 15% second and only off the fare.  I've always had to call to book with the discounts.

• Like 1

Nikki ... Their system is pants and on some voyages it only gives a figure less the 5%, on others it says exactly what you have said.

Even when I log in now, a message says warning your cruise leaves in 2 days ! Despite it ending on December 29th.

The website really is pants, at least I don't have this issue for our Princess cruise to Alaska on their site.

On 2/1/2020 at 2:37 PM, nikkiw60 said:

On the MSC UK site I am looking at a Voyagers Club Selection cruise which has the 5 plus 15% discount, I have put in my Voyagers club number we are diamond, and I am getting a message saying the rate is only available for Voyagers club member and to look at other options! What’s that about?

This happened to me and I emailed msc who at first confirmed all was ok with my member number. I emailed back to say it still was not working, they then told me my number had expired (our last cruise was 2019) and had issued me a new account, however we have been dropped from silver to classic. Been emailing them every day for more than 2 weeks and geting no response.