Oceania Gilded Treasures Cruise

19whitefish78

We are taking Oceania's Gilded Treasures cruise on the Nautica September 14, 2020. It will be our first cruise with Oceania, and actually only our 2nd cruise EVER.  So I would appreciate some advice on choosing which shore excursions are best, which restaurants onboard to choose, and anything else we should be aware of or know about before sailing.

12 minutes ago, 19whitefish78 said:

We are taking Oceania's Gilded Treasures cruise on the Nautica September 14, 2020. It will be our first cruise with Oceania, and actually only our 2nd cruise EVER.  So I would appreciate some advice on choosing which shore excursions are best, which restaurants onboard to choose, and anything else we should be aware of or know about before sailing.

3 minutes ago, 19whitefish78 said:

How do I find the Oceania board?

Howdy! emo22.gif

Thank you for your new thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. 👍 However, please note the following information is at the top of each page in this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Since your topic is a specific Oceania ship I have moved your thread to the  forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed Oceania frequent that forum. I feel sure anyone that has sailed Nautica will help you with feedback there.

I suggest you also research the Ports of Call forums too.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

On 1/27/2020 at 7:17 PM, Queen of DaNile said:

You can bring on what you like. We also bought wines we liked in Tenerife on our last cruise and shared with friends in our cabin.

1 minute ago, Host Kat said:

Howdy! emo22.gif

Thank you for your new thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. 👍 However, please note the following information is at the top of each page in this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Since your topic is a specific Oceania ship I have moved your thread to the  forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed Oceania frequent that forum. I feel sure anyone that has sailed Nautica will help you with feedback there.

I suggest you also research the Ports of Call forums too.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Thank You!

3 minutes ago, 19whitefish78 said:

Thank You!

You are most welcome!

I also suggest you check out the Roll Call thread for your cruise: Nautica 14-28 September 2020 "Gilded Treasures"

That is where you find the Cruise Critic members sailing with you.

Glad to be of service,

Host Kat emo32.gif