Baltic Weather August-September

BGozzy

In August it's usually about +19-21°C on the coast and the water temperature is about +16-17°C. In September it's logically colder so water temperature reaches only +13-15°C and temperature on the coast is about +15-16°C. To my mind this destination may seem a little bit gloomy especially in autumn, but it's only my opinion 🙂
Have a good trip😉

Weather is of course variable. We cruised the Baltic in August 2002. I remember it being in the high 80s in St. Petersburg. I don't specifically remember the other ports other than we had no precipitation and the temperatures were not uncomfortable.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 8:55 AM, ontheweb said:

Weather is of course variable. We cruised the Baltic in August 2002. I remember it being in the high 80s in St. Petersburg. I don't specifically remember the other ports other than we had no precipitation and the temperatures were not uncomfortable.

Actually, though the weather was fine the entire cruise, I cannot say the same for the day we spent in Copenhagen the day after the cruise. It started out with gorgeous weather, and we dressed for that. By the time the day was over, we experienced all sorts of weather, warm and sunny, chilly, and even rain. We were told that this kind of variability is par for the course for Copenhagen.