Cocktails available with CBP

Lgfraser

20 minutes ago, downsmead said:

Sorry but Aperol is Premium now and as such there is an upcharge if you are on the CBP. I was charged on all of my 2019 sailings, though before that it was generally included.

I would have thought Aperol was on the Premium package as its fairly pricey by the bottle and pours are half Aperol half prosecco  At least that's how I make at home with an orange slice. 

47 minutes ago, justcrusn said:

Nope, I can’t taste the difference in vodka in a bloody caesar, BUT, i might feel the difference the next day! I like premium for other reasons, for instance Macallan.

Since I’ve paid for it, I’ll ask for grey goose, why not?

Vodka is generally tasteless anyway but I can tell the difference in smoothness  between GG and a cheap brand in a good martini.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 10:36 PM, downsmead said:

Sorry but Aperol is Premium now and as such there is an upcharge if you are on the CBP. I was charged on all of my 2019 sailings, though before that it was generally included.

Do you remember how much Aperol Spritz is please?  Wondering whether to upgrade for the 4n or to stick with the House Hooch!  If it is only $3 or so over the Classic limit I may just get the odd one or two 

Cheers

On 2/2/2020 at 8:56 AM, mafig said:

Doesn't the premium beverage package go up to $15?  Are there some martinis that are more than that?  So they are not covered by the Premium Package?

Yes.    They are covered up to the dollar limit and then you are only charged for the amount over the top.   e.g.   If your drink is $16.00 you only are charged $1.00 plus 20% tip.   You an of course tip extra if you choose.

Having said that sometimes they don't charge the extra.   Iain was drinking a wine that was 1.00 over the package limit and was charged that the first night by the Wine Steward in Luminae.   After the first night the quit charging the extra -  maybe too much trouble for just a 1.00.    Needless to say she received a nice tip at the end of the cruise.

Edited by Jim_Iain

On 2/3/2020 at 9:50 AM, Klapka said:

My wife can get a Cosmopolitan on the Classic package, right?

The martini bar (the last time on Summit) only had premium cosmos in a larger glass. Go to another bar and you will get a smaller glass included in the classic package. Drink as many as you want. I am a Cosmo girl too and had no problem with the classic.