Soft drink question

Mrgoodbar

Go to Cruise Manager.  Over to the left it has "categories" as a drop down menu.  This is where you can add excursions, spa sessions, beverage packages, internet packages also.  Click on "In Room Food and Beverages".  You should have a lot of options.  Carnival used to only have Coca-Cola products for the sodas, but changed to Pepsi products January 1st.  They took everything off except water November, December and until about 1 week ago.  They replaced all the Coca-Cola products previously offered with Pepsi products.  

I used to order the soda package, but on my last few cruises, I have just been bringing on my own 12 pack of Diet Coke.  The 12 pack easily lasts a 7 day cruise.  Ever since I changed to bringing in my own drinks I prefer it this way and dont ever plan on buying the bubbly package again.

4 hours ago, cellfree said:

Not happy about going from Coke products to Pepsi. What can you do!

Simple. Bring your own Coke products aboard with you in your carry on. Limit 1 12 pack per person, in cans only. That's what we do. 

Bringing our own is difficult when we fly in the day of a cruise.  I would like to do it that way, but is usually not possible.  I checked the website & saw that the Pepsi products were available for purchase now.

Edited by Banditswife

On 2/3/2020 at 9:24 PM, Mrgoodbar said:

Has anyone tried to order soft drinks for the cabin?  I thought I saw it available, but now not showing.   Anyone have luck?

I have ordered drinks before.  We got a drinks and water package.  It was a six pack and worked out fine. It was a good price too.  I won't do it again. I will just order soft drinks from the bar next time but I just didn't even want to drink many soft drinks.  I also tend to want a lot of water when I cruise, which I have learned.

8 minutes ago, hollyberry said:

Has anyone been able to order Pepsi products for stateroom? I know it says they are on website but I cannot find. 

Login to your account and on Carnival's homepage, go to the Manage tab, then In-Room Gifts and Shopping. From there, click Food & Beverages and then check the Soda box along the left side of the page. Or if you're in your Cruise Manager, click the Categories drop-down menu in the upper left corner. Choose In-Room Food and Beverages, then check the Soda box on the left.

7 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Login to your account and on Carnival's homepage, go to the Manage tab, then In-Room Gifts and Shopping. From there, click Food & Beverages and then check the Soda box along the left side of the page. Or if you're in your Cruise Manager, click the Categories drop-down menu in the upper left corner. Choose In-Room Food and Beverages, then check the Soda box on the left.

I am following your directions but I do not get a food and beverage option or a Soda box. I will keep trying. We do not go for another week. Thank you for your help!

On 2/4/2020 at 6:06 PM, Banditswife said:

Bringing our own is difficult when we fly in the day of a cruise.  I would like to do it that way, but is usually not possible.  I checked the website & saw that the Pepsi products were available for purchase now.

My wife and I both drink diet Coke and prefer canned to fountain so we have ordered a 12 pack from the gift shop to be delivered to our cabin a couple of times but $28 for a 12 pack is kind of steep, but the ones in the mini fridge are $2.50 each so it is a wash, since they are changing to Pepsi products we will now bring 2 - 12 packs on board with us, we found a beach bag that has wheels and a retractable handle that will carry the cokes and 2 bottles of wine and we can roll it thru the terminal instead of having to carry it. Your cab or uber driver will stop at a convenience store on the way to the port if you ask them to or if we fly in a day early we buy our wine and cokes the night before. Now all we have to do is tip the cabin steward the first day to keep our ice bucket full.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, funtorunwild said:

If you ask the cabin steward he will put some in ...not sure on Carnival , may have been another line, but they were $2.50

My response was our experience on Carnival since this is the Carnival message board. Not aware of Cabin Steward providing this service on Carnival. However, you can get items from Room Service for a fee.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...