What is 'life' like on board a quarantined ship?

rattanchair

14 minutes ago, Markanddonna said:

I feel sorry for everyone on that ship, but surely there are hundreds of crew who have nothing to and can pitch in to make food deliveries. The specialty restaurant staff, kids crew, cruisenext, and shore excursion staff. The chefs should have been given a day to develop a menu of standard far with some choices. I am so glad that the inside and ocean view passengers have a chance to get some sun and fresh air.

What makes you think that the entire crew isn't assisting in one way or another?

My point was that it should not be that hard to serve three meals a day to the passengers. Passengers are reporting they have to clean their own room, so all the regular cabin attendants should be doing is replacing supplies like towels and soap. No alcohol is being served. It is not a cake walk, but just a different way of positioning staff.

1 hour ago, George C said:

We sail in 8 days on celebrity have gotten a couple of emails on this problem, I am sure they will be checking passengers more carefully until this crisis is over. 

Dear GC,

Please apprise us. Your astute observations would be most enlightening considering the current state of affairs.

1 hour ago, jocap said:

I hear that inside and outside cabin passengers are being allowed outside for fresh air; the crew have delivered videos, games etc to occupy the passengers in their cabins.

Much like that facility “Down East” in Warren. 😉