Unlimited Laundry/Pressing?

BaltimoreCruise

4 minutes ago, colbe said:

Log into your account. Go to 'Cruise Activities' and then to 'Packages'. Laundry is down at the bottom of the list.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks, but it is not there for me. Maybe it is too soon, my cruise is not til August. I don't have a Packages under Cruise Activities. I have Specialty Dining, Dining Packages, Spa, Gifts and Indulgences, and Beverages.

1 hour ago, BaltimoreCruise said:

We have purchased the unlimited laundry package on many of our cruises and it works well for us and will do so again next week.  With the package, can we send out items to just be pressed and not laundered?

Thank you.

BaltimoreCruise

I love this service, DH loves his clothes with a good press and he uses this service frequently... he does all the ironing at home.  The grandsons send their shirts over to him because he does a better job than their mom :):) I enjoy my home service also.  He put a sign in my closet that says, Caution, sharp creases!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tom O. said:

Thanks, but it is not there for me. Maybe it is too soon, my cruise is not til August. I don't have a Packages under Cruise Activities. I have Specialty Dining, Dining Packages, Spa, Gifts and Indulgences, and Beverages.

Look in 'Gifts and Indulgences'. Scroll to the bottom. I can see it here for my October cruise.

3 minutes ago, colbe said:

Look in 'Gifts and Indulgences'. Scroll to the bottom. I can see it here for my October cruise.

Thank You! I found it.

7 minutes ago, ZSandy25 said:

I love this service, DH loves his clothes with a good press and he uses this service frequently... he does all the ironing at home.  The grandsons send their shirts over to him because he does a better job than their mom :):) I enjoy my home service also.  He put a sign in my closet that says, Caution, sharp creases!

I hope my wife doesn't see your post!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ZSandy25 said:

Love it!!