Refund for items in cruise planner for cancelled cruise

kernow

Sadly we decided to cancel our 15/02 Quantum cruise from Singapore today. We decided it was just too risky in the current situation, we are being refunded and have booked Jewel from Dubai instead.

We booked through a TA who has handled everything for us but we had booked and paid for an excursion in the planner. Do I need to do anything or will this be refunded automatically?

3 minutes ago, kernow said:

Sadly we decided to cancel our 15/02 Quantum cruise from Singapore today. We decided it was just too risky in the current situation, we are being refunded and have booked Jewel from Dubai instead.

We booked through a TA who has handled everything for us but we had booked and paid for an excursion in the planner. Do I need to do anything or will this be refunded automatically?

It is supposed to happen automatically. 

Mine did. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kernow said:

did you call them or did they get in touch with you. 

Should happen automatically but if it doesn't the Cruise Planner is no longer active and even the folks on the phone have problems.  Better idea is cancel everything in Cruise Planner, wait a day, and cancel cruise.