Freeport Excursions

arkiesgirl

6 hours ago, arkiesgirl said:

Our jeep excursion in Freeport was canceled so we're looking for something else to do. Recommendations? We already have a beach day planned in Nassau so we'd prefer something different and a chance to see more of the island.

@arkiesgirl

Howdy from Texas! emo22.gif 

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum that is for general questions about cruising. 👍 

To help you out, I have moved this thread to the Ports of Call -  Bahamas forum where it will be on-topic. Please browse through the thread titles on this new forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.  

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

On 2/8/2020 at 11:18 AM, arkiesgirl said:

Our jeep excursion in Freeport was canceled so we're looking for something else to do. Recommendations? We already have a beach day planned in Nassau so we'd prefer something different and a chance to see more of the island.

Lots of the options available before the hurricane are still not operating.  From what I've been able to tell, Garden of the Groves and the beaches are about the only options.  Maybe you could consider doing your beach day in Freeport and something else in Nassau?

On 2/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, CruisinCrow said:

Lots of the options available before the hurricane are still not operating.  From what I've been able to tell, Garden of the Groves and the beaches are about the only options.  Maybe you could consider doing your beach day in Freeport and something else in Nassau?

Thank you for the response. We booked a private excursion/tour so we'll see how it goes. It had  good reviews and has been operating the last few weeks. Some beach time is included and we've been to Freeport before so we're fine with whatever is available. We're all too familiar with the aftermath of a hurricane so we understand there are limitations. We just didn't want to stay on the ship when we can support the locals in some small way. Thanks again!

• Like 2