Exclusive Amenities
  • Priority check-in, embarkation & debarkation
  • Priority dinner reservations & main dining room time assignment
  • Two complimentary large bottles of water
  • Pillow-top mattresses
  • Bathrobes

I was just in a suite this past week and we had no bathrobes. 😆

20 hours ago, mexicobob said:

You have to request bathrobes. Usually though, they provide them without asking in suites.

Thanks for the info.  I have been sailing Celebrity for awhile and they are in your cabins automatically 😎

Though Carnival "Suite Perks" are limited in comparison to other cruise lines, I have appreciated the extra room. The last time staying in a suite our room steward told us the robes were being laundered but no worries they would be in our cabin later and they were. I read where some Suite Guests also purchase FTTF so the cabin is ready and they can use the priority service line in guest services. The cabin being ready and the Guest Service line did not seem like a big deal to us so we never purchased except when we did not book a suite.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:35 PM, mexicobob said:

You have to request bathrobes. Usually though, they provide them without asking in suites.

I've never booked a Suite (at least until this year's October cruise) and I've always had bathrobes in our cabins. My routine at home is to step out of the shower and into my robe for while I get ready. I do that cruises as well and robes have always been in our cabin closet. 

9 hours ago, MistyRo76 said:

I've never booked a Suite (at least until this year's October cruise) and I've always had bathrobes in our cabins. My routine at home is to step out of the shower and into my robe for while I get ready. I do that cruises as well and robes have always been in our cabin closet. 

Highly recommend you check your closet as soon as you board to make sure TWO robes are there, if desired. If not, request them ASAP.