Senior moment ((((cruise contract)

lizinindy

I was somewhere on the Celebrity website this morning and saw the amount of onboard credit I had for my upcoming cruise. Now, I can’t remember where I was when I saw it. I checked the edocs just now and didn’t see it...where the heck was I? Help please!

You can see how much OBC you have from the cruise line (not a TA) by going to your cruise(s) and clicking on Plan my Cruise. You may get a pop-up with how much OBC you have, or it is at the top of the screen (just to the left of cart). This is on a PC -- it might be different on a phone / iPad.

Nope———nothing worked. I swear I was in the edocs because the print was small-ish. When I go to cruise planner, it doesn’t have all the onboard credit I actually have (doesn’t’t show $ from TA) so the amount left after booking excursions isn’t correct. Oh well...thanks for trying.

It never shows the TA's OBC.    You will not see this until it pops up on your shipboard account about 48 hours after departure. 

To see your Celebrity OBC - Select Manage Reservation and then Shore Excursions or Drink Package and it will show at the very top

image.thumb.png.0e86230229850177b717b924929b0dc4.png

Depending on your agent it might show both TA's OBC and Celebrity OBC on your Confirmation.   I usually ask my agent to put on confirmation so I can track it easier.

image.thumb.png.0140b5cbfefc890cf46d63500af66755.png

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, lizinindy said:

YES—that’s exactly what I saw Jim—thanks. Good grief...I couldn’t come up with the word “confirmation” to save my soul!  Thanks for restoring my belief that I wasn’t dreaming!

Bon Voyages always!

Nahhhh... Just too much medical marijuana.   LOL 

• Haha 1