Caribbean Itinerary for Non-Swimmers

Host Jazzbeau

So we have this 10% FCC from a cancelled Legend cruise that may expire before we have a spot in our calendar [I know, First World Problem!].  But we are snowbirds who spend 2-3 months in LA [Lower Alabama!] in Jan-Mar.  So we could include a Caribbean cruise in January – if we could find an itinerary that was interesting beyond beaches and snorkeling.  Any ideas for Jan. 2021?

We are snowbirds right next door to you in LA  in Perdido Key, Florida and we loved getting away January 2020! The last 3 years the weather hasn't been the best here so I took matters into my own hands and we spent 14 days on Wind Surf. It was lovely to be in the sun and the warm!

We really enjoyed the second cruise that sailed to the ABC islands. They had a lot of personality and were different from your typical Caribbean stops. Of course there are other islands we love too but these are a bit out of the norm. 

2 hours ago, Ski Mom 2 said:

We are snowbirds right next door to you in LA  in Perdido Key, Florida and we loved getting away January 2020! The last 3 years the weather hasn't been the best here so I took matters into my own hands and we spent 14 days on Wind Surf. It was lovely to be in the sun and the warm!

We really enjoyed the second cruise that sailed to the ABC islands. They had a lot of personality and were different from your typical Caribbean stops. Of course there are other islands we love too but these are a bit out of the norm. 

We did one of those that also went to two ports in Colombia that were great!