Green eggs and Ham

H3one6B

4 minutes ago, H3one6B said:

Do I need to make a reservation for Green Eggs and Ham brunch? How is it? If I have to make a reservation can I do that before we go??

Thanks for any info anyone can provide!!

While it can now be prebooked, there is no reason to do that other than your peace of mind.  You can def book on board and there will be no issue getting in.  It was fun, we have done it 3 times with the grandkids. 

Edited by jimbo5544

To be honest, unless you have kids or are a really huge fan of Dr Seuss,  it’s not really worth it because the menu is no different than what you can get for breakfast in the MDR any other day. They just add green dye to the eggs, red food coloring to pancakes (to make the hat), etc. But, it’s only $5 per person, so not bad to just try once, for the experience. 

Just off Liberty this week. We did not know we needed reservations and our party of 6 just showed up at scheduled 8:30am time. We were told it was filled but they would be able to take 4 people.  Worked out well for us because the mom and kids went to that and the 2 other adults went to the lovely seat at brunch. While the brunch is technically free, I highly recommend the $12 lobster eggs Benedict. Delicious. 

A fun time was had by all but make sure you make a reservation once on the ship for Dr Seuss breakfast. Enjoy!! 

2 hours ago, bakersdozen12 said:

To be honest, unless you have kids or are a really huge fan of Dr Seuss,  it’s not really worth it because the menu is no different than what you can get for breakfast in the MDR any other day. They just add green dye to the eggs, red food coloring to pancakes (to make the hat), etc. But, it’s only $5 per person, so not bad to just try once, for the experience. 

We have 3 small kids (3, 5, and 6)  so i think it should be a great time!!! They have been watching videos and are very excited!! 

We just got off Ecstasy and we booked when we got onboard.   It was so much fun!  The food was adorable and the dining room was decorated so well!  We had a wonderful time and feel it was totally worth $6 per person for our family of 6.  The storytime and parade are fun too, but the breakfast really was special. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

While it can now be prebooked, there is no reason to do that other than your peace of mind.  You can def book on board and there will be no issue getting in.  It was fun, we have done it 3 times with the grandkids. 

You cant prebook anymore. We tried to for our cruise next month, just to give us one less thing to worry about but it got taken off the site. It was on the website for afew days but everytime we tried to get into it, nothing happened. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, H3one6B said:

We have 3 small kids (3, 5, and 6)  so i think it should be a great time!!! They have been watching videos and are very excited!! 

They have a new Green, Eggs and Ham series on Netflix. We tried introducing it to our son (hes only 15 months), he hasn't really taken to it. I think its meant for preschool- kindergarten aged kids. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, matymil said:

You cant prebook anymore. We tried to for our cruise next month, just to give us one less thing to worry about but it got taken off the site. It was on the website for afew days but everytime we tried to get into it, nothing happened. 

Maybe they are testing it out.