Luggage Tag Oddity

suizas

So, Mom (Platinum) and I (Diamond) embark on the Oasis this Sunday.  I am the primary passenger and did all the booking, etc.  Question is this: the luggage tags for our stateroom say "Platinum" member on all of them.  Don't you think it's odd that since I made the reservation and am one more level up than my mom, that they wouldn't say "Diamond?"  

susan

11 minutes ago, suizas said:

So, Mom (Platinum) and I (Diamond) embark on the Oasis this Sunday.  I am the primary passenger and did all the booking, etc.  Question is this: the luggage tags for our stateroom say "Platinum" member on all of them.  Don't you think it's odd that since I made the reservation and am one more level up than my mom, that they wouldn't say "Diamond?"  

susan

Not really, plus you are two tier levels up from your mom. 😉

17 minutes ago, suizas said:

susan

As long as your Set Sail Pass and your Ship card shows Diamond you are good to go...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CraigG said:

Why does it matter? (serious question) I never even noticed that was on the tag before.  I'm Diamond too. Do the bags get some sort of priority? 

It's a big deal all the Diamond bags get to hang out with the other Diamond bags and brag about how many times they have been stacked on top of others 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

If we donot check bags thru on ship . You do not need baggage tags . We sometimes pack carry on and medium size 25+- inch baggage and walk everything on . Without tags . We check in after 1:00 and go straight to cabin .