Excursion bag

medi130

Hi Medi

This has been discussed many times. If you don't want to leave any valuables on the beach, then the best way is not to bring any. As you said bring your ship card, some cash, and maybe a credit card. These can all fit in a small waterproof pouch that you can swim with.

have a great cruise

It depends on the type of excursions you are taking.

Our next cruise is the Baltics.  For most of them we'll take only my small crossbody.  It will contain a small amount of cash (most cash, credit card, and passports will be in money belts under our clothing); a packet of tissues; a few wet wipes; a mini first aid kit (smaller than an Altoids box with and antiseptic wipe, Advil, Immodium, Claritin, a few BandAids, a blister plaster, a packet of Neosporin, and a bug bite wipe); cell phone; mini tube of hand cream; mini lip gloss or balm; and maybe a map.  

Usually my husband will tuck a small nylon shopping bag into his pocket for any purchases we may make along the way.  

5 hours ago, medi130 said:

What kind of bag do you bring on excursions? I'm concerned if I go snorkeling I don't wanna leave any valuables on the beach. Also what do I bring? Etc ship card some cash and maybe a credit card thanks 

Add government-issued ID to you things-to-take-ashore list.