Is Harmony on dry dock schedule?

Just wondering if HOS is on the dry doc schedule? She will be 5 yrs old in 2021 & that is usually when the are refurbished. We have a Med. cruise planned for Oct '21. Just wondering if there is potential for cancelation. (And yes I realize there is always a possibility for cancelation due to random circumstances)

• 1 year later...
On 2/20/2020 at 2:29 AM, RazorbackIslandGirl said:

We have a Med. cruise planned for Oct '21. Just wondering if there is potential for cancelation. (And yes I realize there is always a possibility for cancelation due to random circumstances)

Is COIVD a random thing?

Harmony about to leave Cadiz:

May be an image of ocean

Biker, who likes resurrections.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Is COIVD a random thing?

Harmony about to leave Cadiz:

May be an image of ocean

Biker, who likes resurrections.

Then you must be enjoying them as there have been quite a few lately...

some as old as 3 years:classic_wink:

On another note, how come Allure will be back in Europe in 2022 for the season and not Symphony? Is this maybe the reason the Dry Dock was moved forward for Symphony for 2021 and Allure will be back in Europe in 2022 to maybe get the Amplification?

1 hour ago, LXA350 said:

On another note, how come Allure will be back in Europe in 2022 for the season and not Symphony? Is this maybe the reason the Dry Dock was moved forward for Symphony for 2021 and Allure will be back in Europe in 2022 to maybe get the Amplification?

Symphony is not due her 5 year drydock until spring 2023.  None of the Oasis class ships were due a drydock in 2022.  

Symphony is simply having some technical work done in 2021 at a drydock instead of the mandatory wet dock requirements that are required between 24 and 30 months.....possibly due to other issues Oasis class azipods have run into. 

I don’t believe that there is a break in Allures schedule in 3022 that would suggest time for the Amplification...simply the easiest ship to relocate for the summer. 

18 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll see any amplifications for quite some time. Wasn’t Allure in Europe already scheduled before before Covid?

Allure had her mandatory drydock in April 2020 right after the onset of Covid.  Amplifications were put on hold. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I don’t believe that there is a break in Allures schedule in 2022 that would suggest time for the Amplification...simply the easiest ship to relocate for the summer. 

Shortcut to Galveston😉