Are rooms ready earlier on Anthem?

h20skibum

Just noticed this on the app for our upcoming Anthem Cruise.  It says room keys will be available outside your cabin, at 11 am. 

We are use to cabins not being available until 1 pm.  Are they, perhaps following Celebrity’s lead?  What we like about Celebrity is that you can get to your cabin to drop off carry on luggage, and get your card at the cabin, as soon as you board. 

B2C62DFB-2FE4-4037-B125-1D18469A0047.png

1 hour ago, GarlicBread said:

TBF, it just says your sea pass card will be on your door at 11am, which could well be true. 

It doesn't say anything about getting to it or your room, or your room being ready at that time...

mine says the room will be ready!  But I don't care, I just thought it was odd. 

1 hour ago, gliles said:

mine says the room will be ready!  But I don't care, I just thought it was odd. 

Mine too.   It would just be nice to get to the cabin and drop things off, and pick up the cards like you do on Celebrity. 

35CC639D-F544-44AD-9138-A6763266F1AB.png

funny, I would have thought the computer programmer that entered the drink package price as $18 per day was surely fired over that blunder, but it looks as if he was reassigned to this type of data entry and entered 11:00 a.m. instead of 1:00 p.m..... 

We have been on the Anthem multiple times and though I do think we have boarded the ship earlier than some of the others, the rooms have not ever been ready before 1:00 p.m. in our experience.

Edited by lmp29