Coronavirus

maryann2

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.thephuketnews.com/government-publishes-danger-zone-six-list-75148.php?fbclid=IwAR04lg_eDV5u8WUwo5Vhw4KoT7awiF8WDqVaDBAcoKW9J00ohSpRm6Gdvto

Costa fortuna just refused in Phuket because Italians on board so unless they ban them completely all Costa ships will have problems everywhere as lots of countries worldwide have banned them entering.

If anyone has any more info on this or knows where I can find out I'd really appreciate it. Due to fly to Singapore on Sunday morning for Fortuna's next cruise - Cambodia and Vietnam already cancelled so if we can't dock in Thailand that's the entire original itinerary gone. If that's the case, I'm not flying out. (Does anyone know if that would automatically trigger a refund, or can they literally change every port and not owe us anything?)

Their customer services are of course now closed until Monday. I don't want to fly all the way to Singapore and then find it's cancelled...

If anyone has any more info on this or knows where I can find out I'd really appreciate it. Due to fly to Singapore on Sunday morning for Fortuna's next cruise - Cambodia and Vietnam already cancelled so if we can't dock in Thailand that's the entire original itinerary gone. If that's the case, I'm not flying out. (Does anyone know if that would automatically trigger a refund, or can they literally change every port and not owe us anything?)

Their customer services are of course now closed until Monday. I don't want to fly all the way to Singapore and then find it's cancelled...

My cousin just go home to Australia from a 14 night cruise on the Fortuna   Singapore round Asia and back to Singapore...

His wife is sick and they have been quarantined for 14 days at home, awaiting test results.....

there was only about 50 Australians on board.... and a lot of people left the ship before the end of the cruise to fly home....

So not a good cruise..

Cheers Don  

• 2 weeks later...
I know people currently on board and they have missed several ports. They are allowed back in Singapore as planned and will be getting 500 euro on board credit plus 1600 towards a future cruise. No sign of any illness on board. 
I think that's the best deal possible