Suite Beverage Package

MMastell

2 minutes ago, cruise kitty said:

I booked a suite guarantee last night (it's after final payment)  the agent I spoke with stated that going forward all suites will receive all 4 perks always, unless it's a resident, senior, type discount or an exciting deal.  It was a little after 9 my time so this would have been after midnight on E. Coast   

My cabin is assigned, & yes, I've got all 4 perks on invoice 🙂

I just don't think think this is different.   I have never been able to book "Best Price NRD" without perks unless it was one of the discounts listed above.

If it were a stateroom amenity it would come with the stateroom regardless of the fare type.

I'm not being argumentative, hope it's not coming across that way.   It's more like smoke and mirrors.

6 minutes ago, cruise kitty said:

I booked a suite guarantee last night (it's after final payment)  the agent I spoke with stated that going forward all suites will receive all 4 perks always, unless it's a resident, senior, type discount or an exciting deal.  It was a little after 9 my time so this would have been after midnight on E. Coast   

My cabin is assigned, & yes, I've got all 4 perks on invoice 🙂

Thank you for that update. I just tried to book a Trans-Atlantic for next year and the 4 perks were included also. Based on someone else posting about not getting them with the resident rate then that syncs with the information you were given. So it's still a change (by including the perks as an amenity for cruises that didn't used to get it like repositionings) but not all encompassing since they are still not applicable with certain discounts.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

I just don't think think this is different.   I have never been able to book "Best Price NRD" without perks unless it was one of the discounts listed above.

If it were a stateroom amenity it would come with the stateroom regardless of the fare type.

I'm not being argumentative, hope it's not coming across that way.   It's more like smoke and mirrors.

On our cruise last year, I carefully monitored prices & perks, suite guarantees were offered a few times without perks,  I ended up upgrading to a suite after final payment & was able to keep my 4 perks.  Having them always included (including TA's & repositioning  is definitely new....   we were booked on Dubai to Athens Suez canal cruise, & they were offered as part of a temporary sale that most on my roll call jumped on... of course that cruise ended up being cancelled by Celebrity in favor of "exotic"  new itineraries out of Tampa lol ;)

1 hour ago, Want2Cruise 701 said:

I just did a mock booking for a cruise leaving end of March, and the 4 perks were NOT included for a resident rate in a Sky Suite.  No change there and still not including perks for a Resident Rate.  

the change is that they are offered on all cruises, including TA & reposition, they aren't currently offered with special discount rates.  

• Like 1