Cruise Travel Insurance

I saw something on cruise critic in regards to a good company that re: cancel for any reason especially in regards to epidemic/pandemic, good underwriters, I can't seem to find it now, if anyone can assist on recommendations would really appreciate it.  We are cruising June from Sydney for Fiji.

12 hours ago, subaru94 said:

I saw something on cruise critic in regards to a good company that re: cancel for any reason especially in regards to epidemic/pandemic, good underwriters, I can't seem to find it now, if anyone can assist on recommendations would really appreciate it.  We are cruising June from Sydney for Fiji.

If you have booked that cruise already, Corona virus would be classified as "pre existing". Also as I t would be then classified as a Pandemic, it wouldn't be covered for that reason also. Check PDS.

CoverMore has a ‘cancel for any reason’ but as far as I know it has to be bought when you make your first payment on your cruise/trip. And at the same time you buy their insurance. 

FYI. 

some travel insurances bought prior to the known event of COVID-19 do not cover pandemics either for cancellations or medical. Choice has a comprehensive list of travel insurance companies for Australian travellers  with who covers what. This is worrying. We have bought 3 policies for cruises/trips this year and now find hidden in the T&C that we’re not covered for pandemics.