Royal Up Offers - When are you notified?

In response to an email from Royal, i placed a bid on a junior suite for my April, 2020 sailing on the Harmony.  The email said I could be notified anytime up to two days prior to sailing.  In reality, when can I reasonably expect an answer regarding my bid?

2 hours ago, pthjudy said:

I checked and it has to be within 30 days. 

No it doesn't, all the issues generate the same error you are seeing but, it could be caused by several different things like: the sailing is not eligible, you are not eligible, you are using the wrong name (try all of the ones on the reservation), your TA opted out, etc...

9 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No it doesn't, all the issues generate the same error you are seeing but, it could be caused by several different things like: the sailing is not eligible, you are not eligible, you are using the wrong name (try all of the ones on the reservation), your TA opted out, etc...

So my options after logging in with my husband’s name is to wait to see if an email comes from RC?

3 minutes ago, pthjudy said:

So my options after logging in with my husband’s name is to wait to see if an email comes from RC?

You can wait for an e-mail (which may never come) or keeping going directly to the Royal Up page (maybe once a week) and keep trying with both names on the reservation.

43 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You can wait for an e-mail (which may never come) or keeping going directly to the Royal Up page (maybe once a week) and keep trying with both names on the reservation.

Knowing me it will be once a day (at least). Thanks once again. 

Two people on my roll call (march 8  ) have already received their acceptance email.  Our CC hasn't been charged and we still have the option to change our bids... Does anyone know if they roll this out slowly? Or is it done all at once?

Jacque

35 minutes ago, JacqueO said:

Does anyone know if they roll this out slowly? Or is it done all at once?

Not sure what you mean but bids can be accepted at any time (likely to happen during Miami business hours). The cc being charged seems to come about a day after the winning e-mail.

15 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Not sure what you mean but bids can be accepted at any time (likely to happen during Miami business hours). The cc being charged seems to come about a day after the winning e-mail.

WHOAH!  What?  A day after?  I've been reading it comes out before!  Ok then there's hope. lol  When I go to the royal up bid page I tried bidding on another room that we had not bid on (we bid on 4 of the 5) and it won't let me.  Gives me a "we're sorry but you can't do that now".  I CAN adjust the price of the current 4 bids though.