Glory vs Freedom

linz98144

We're currently deciding between a couple cruises. 1 on Freedom and another on Glory. 

I'm aware these are sister ships and in looking on the website it appears the only differences are: Bookville, Red Frog pub, sushi and Mongolian wok. 

All else being equal, which ship would you choose? Does 1 have nicer décor? Newer? more updated? 

Thanks for any advice :) 

We just spend 14 days on the Glory.  We had a great time (especially at Alchemy due to the 2 bottles of Blanton's I drank) and are going on the Freedom this Thanksgiving.  I guess just pick which port you wanna go to.  If you're into Cheers! that might make a difference since Cheers unavailable first night out of Galveston where as NOLA pretty much fines you if you DON'T have a drink in your hand. LOL

1 minute ago, dmdiver said:

I haven't been on Glory in a long time, but I prefer Freedom.  Glory was rather tired when I sailed - hopefully she's had a refurb since then.  I like the staff on Freedom, too.

Glory has been updated with Guy's, Blue Iguana and water park. I was on the Dream before and felt right at home on the Glory.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1