Edge Pricing

janetz

Celebrity Edge April 12th sailing offers Florida residents a guarantee balcony rate total at 1300.00

This is with no perks

Thoughts on this pricing?

And I just realized it is only on my TA’s website  ☺️

Edited by janetz

That is a good price. Looks like there are resident rates on almost every category on that sailing. It is the sailing immediately before the transatlantic. 

If you would rather pick your cabin, looks like there are plenty available for about another $70pp or so,

We were looking at that sailing and/or the one before it. Can do a B2B in an IV for 2 for about $3400 total.

1 hour ago, janetz said:

Celebrity Edge April 12th sailing offers Florida residents a guarantee balcony rate total at 1300.00

This is with no perks

Thoughts on this pricing?

And I just realized it is only on my TA’s website  ☺️

That's almost the price on X's site - they have resident guarantee veranda for $1374.54 for 2.

I have also been eyeing up that sailing as it is Easter week and I try to exclusively sale on Celebrity during Easter week to avoid all the kiddos. I am shocked at the low prices for the April 12 date. Although if you want a beverage package that increases the price by 600 per person! I guess I’ll book it without bev package and just REALLY enjoy Elite happy hour😎

Seriously, there are great deals on that sailing. I almost booked it while I was on the Summit in February and at that time an inside was$1000. Per person With no perks.  So glad I didn’t book onboard!

That's a great price! To put things in perspective, we booked the April 12 cruise 3 weeks ago (about 60 days out from the cruise) and the guarantee balcony for two was approx. $2200 with taxes (no perks). Since we paid in full at time of booking, they won't refund the difference, but they did give us a free upgrade to Aqua Class, so we're happy. 😃

2 minutes ago, janetz said:

We would not drink thru 600pp for sure 

I love it when members post deals they find
😊

I agree bev pkg no worth it for me. We will just pay as we go..way cheaper.   I am

booking..maybe I’ll see you onboard!