Nachi Cocum- a short review

vacationlover_mn

We were at Nachi last week- feel free to ask me any questions 🙂. Note, there were like 6 ships in port, so I was super glad I booked like 9 months in advance.

It’s a 15 minute ride there.  The cab there was $18 for the two of us, $16 back to the pier (and it took maybe 30 minutes to get back).

We had heard it was booked up, so we got there early.  We got a palapa, with 4 chairs for the two of us.  We had 2 chairs in the shade, 2 in the sun.  It NEVER got crowded.

We loved almost everything- the view, the service, the food, the peacefulness, the best massages we’ve ever had 🙂

The only negatives I can think of- the sand was very soft, the hot tub wasn’t very warm (it was a colder day with a breeze), and the few kids there were a little loud in the pool.

We loved it so much!  We will definitely be back 🙂

• Like 2

Love Nachi!  Booked for May for my umpteenth visit.  I have never seen it crowded either and love that they control that with a daily capacity. 
Seaweed huh?  Not common there but good to know.

”soft sand” is a negative?  You like hard sand?  😅 jk 

thanks for the review! 

1 hour ago, caugh51654 said:

Love Nachi!  Booked for May for my umpteenth visit.  I have never seen it crowded either and love that they control that with a daily capacity. 
Seaweed huh?  Not common there but good to know.

”soft sand” is a negative?  You like hard sand?  😅 jk 

thanks for the review! 

I only mentioned the soft sand because I heard someone complain about it 🙂. We didn’t really mind.  It’s just that you sink in a bit, when walking on it 🙂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I only mentioned the soft sand because I heard someone complain about it 🙂. We didn’t really mind.  It’s just that you sink in a bit, when walking on it 🙂

Was totally joking but that’s true!  It does!  Good workout for my calves I remember!