I thought there would be some really good Suite Deals

dgparent

On 3/6/2020 at 7:46 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Doubt you will see them dropping the prices.   For close in cruises there may be some good opportunities to bid on an Upgrade.     Even on our 3/14, 3/21 and 3/28  there have been no suites available until today and currently seeing a number of suites but same price.

I’m glad I saw this post!  I switched my Sky suite from deck 12 to deck 11.  I’m new to Celebrity and when I initially made my booking on the website, it looked like sky suites were only on deck 12.  Once I realized I could switch decks, there were none left, and I was hoping to switch because I didn’t like having the ocean view bar on top of us.  I’m happier having cabins above instead of the bar!  Now I just hope nothing major changes between now and then and I will be able to sail! 

1 hour ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Just to nitpick here, a 5K and a Marathon are 2 different things. A 5K is a race of 3/1 miles (or 5K). A Marathon is a race of 26.2 miles (or 42K).

We call them a Minnie. Lol.  It’s a long long longgggggggg way for me with my knees. 

17 hours ago, tikcho said:

I am a travel agent and I can tell you that some agents have access to “secret” rates right now that are not allowed to be posted online. Not available on suites but I have seen rates of about $500 pp for concierge class for most of april. So contact an agent (this is US only, not sure about other countries) and you may be able to get a great deal. 

I am looking on the big box website, and their prices for my April cruise are substantially lower than what they are showing on the Celebrity website. However, they do not show availability of any of the accessible cabins that I know are available (since those cabins do show on the X website). Do TAs not have access to all cabins, or would I just have to call to find out about the accessible ones?

Currently, I am willing to travel, but the value of the cruise has dropped because of the health and port risk, and I think our price should reflect that.

10 hours ago, GRBlizz said:

I am looking on the big box website, and their prices for my April cruise are substantially lower than what they are showing on the Celebrity website. However, they do not show availability of any of the accessible cabins that I know are available (since those cabins do show on the X website). Do TAs not have access to all cabins, or would I just have to call to find out about the accessible ones?

Currently, I am willing to travel, but the value of the cruise has dropped because of the health and port risk, and I think our price should reflect that.

Then take advantage of the cancel option if you feel lucky.  You can then rebook.