Anyone else notice excursions...

2 hours ago, Sunflower & The Scientist said:

Our excursions are not supposed to post for us to see until April 7, but they are up now! ( to see, not book) I do not know when they came up as I have not been checking on them.  

I'm not mad about that for sure!!! Thanks Viking...please don't take them down if it was a mistake! 

This is probably not a mistake. For all of our Viking Ocean cruises, excursions  were always posted with prices for viewing before the date they gave originally. Actual booking will be based on room class as indicated in “My Ship” on the website.

1 hour ago, Squawkman said:

This is probably not a mistake. For all of our Viking Ocean cruises, excursions  were always posted with prices for viewing before the date they gave originally. Actual booking will be based on room class as indicated in “My Ship” on the website.

Oddly the date is still there saying they will post on April 7.  Yep, we've done this before so know about booking by room class. 

Another interesting thing is we've booked excursions at midnight Pacific time, so I'm always on at 2 AM here in the Midwest to get it done.   Now the time is posted as 2 PM rather than midnight.  Wondering if this is a new change, we haven't booked excursions in a little over a year. 

3 minutes ago, Sunflower & The Scientist said:

Another interesting thing is we've booked excursions at midnight Pacific time, so I'm always on at 2 AM here in the Midwest to get it done.   Now the time is posted as 2 PM rather than midnight.  Wondering if this is a new change, we haven't booked excursions in a little over a year. 

yes, it’s been 3PM ET since last year.

We are on the Majestic Fjords and Vibrant Cities sailing Jun 26, 2020.  I was surprised our excursions were posted in My Viking Journey on Feb 2.  Some of the excursion descriptions were missing so we emailed Viking Guest Services and asked about them.  They replied with what looks like the text that belongs in the excursion description but as of this writing it is still not on the website.  I copied their response to our roll call.