Drink package question....

I'm a HUGE water drinker... like a gallon a day kind of water drinker. I was looking at the water package. I'm wondering if it is better to order that to be delivered mid week or should I get the refresh package. I'd love to have some thoughts or oppionion on which one you have purchased, if you have. Thanks!

What would you do for water the first half of the week.  24 count Evian package is $48 + 18% gratuity and you would be lugging around a 1 liter bottle.  Refreshment package is $150 a week and comes with a huge variety of drinks as well as the water.  There is plenty of free water around the ship if you want to keep your own bottle filled.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taglovestocruise said:

What would you do for water the first half of the week.  24 count Evian package is $48 + 18% gratuity and you would be lugging around a 1 liter bottle.  Refreshment package is $150 a week and comes with a huge variety of drinks as well as the water.  There is plenty of free water around the ship if you want to keep your own bottle filled.  

I was thinking that I could bring some water on board. Or is that only sodas? I plan to take a refillable water bottle that I drink from daily. It's 28oz so a little smaller than the liter bottles.  

8 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

Well....do you drink juices?  do you drink coffees?  do you drink smoothies?  If you are only ever going to drink water.......

I'm not really a smoothie person but I do love juice, soda with my meals. I'm more concerned with making sure I have enough good water to drink. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the free water served onboard. Think about it, people were happily drinking this for years before someone came up with the idea of putting water in plastic bottles and charging for it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, karenemily said:

I was thinking that I could bring some water on board. Or is that only sodas? I plan to take a refillable water bottle that I drink from daily. It's 28oz so a little smaller than the liter bottles.  

You can carry-on total 12 bottles per cabin of water OR soda, max 17oz each.... That and refillable bottle might work for you

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

Are you on a ship that will have a freestyle machine?  Those also have the Dasani sparkling and flavored waters available as choices.  In addition, you can get bottled water from any of the venues as part of the refreshment package.

4 hours ago, jk04 said:

As far as I know you can, I've done that with Pepsi.

Ahh cool I remember years ago they let you bring a six pack of beer back on the ship while in port doubt that's still allowed.  Good to know sodas and water for sure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trey420 said:

Ahh cool I remember years ago they let you bring a six pack of beer back on the ship while in port doubt that's still allowed.  Good to know sodas and water for sure.

Actually, the rule is that the 12 cans/bottles per stateroom can only be brought on at embarkation, not at ports so depending on the personnel at port your beverages may or may not be allowed. Just be prepared for a refusal if they are following the rules.