Refundable or non-refundable deposit

I booked a September 2020 cruise in May of 2019. I can't remember if I booked the refundable or non-refundable rate? I looked at my account on Royal Caribbean website but it doesnt say it anywhere. Is there a way to find out without having to call since I know I'll never get through on the phone right now. 

Also if I booked the non-refundable rate and the ship still isnt able to sail in September due to the virus will I be able to reschedule without paying any change fees since the change was out of my control?

2 minutes ago, lauren0309 said:

I booked a September 2020 cruise in May of 2019. I can't remember if I booked the refundable or non-refundable rate? I looked at my account on Royal Caribbean website but it doesnt say it anywhere. Is there a way to find out without having to call since I know I'll never get through on the phone right now. 

Also if I booked the non-refundable rate and the ship still isnt able to sail in September due to the virus will I be able to reschedule without paying any change fees since the change was out of my control?

It will show on the original booking invoice.  You will see NRD listed by the cruise fare.

BTW, I've called several different lines that Royal has today and have not waited on hold once.

When you booked you should have received an e-mail with your confirmation and booking details as an attachment. One of mine is below. I have highlighted in yellow the non-refundable deposit. Hope this helps.

717791761_invoiec2.thumb.jpg.e7d14d87db500e5a9a044e5a32df635a.jpg

Edited by JennyB1977

thank you. I dont remember getting a detailed receipt. I might have but my printer is broken so I didnt print anything out. I do have my reservation number so I will send them an e-mail to give me a receipt.

i tried calling them  because also fares are reduced but all I got was a recording to call back after April 11th.

7 minutes ago, lauren0309 said:

thank you. I dont remember getting a detailed receipt. I might have but my printer is broken so I didnt print anything out. I do have my reservation number so I will send them an e-mail to give me a receipt.

i tried calling them  because also fares are reduced but all I got was a recording to call back after April 11th.

Press 1 for new booking and you will get through 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lauren0309 said:

There's an auto line for getting an invoice if you have the invoice number   866-562-7625  I believe you press #4 and then follow the prompts from there to enter the booking number etc

• Like 1