Norwegian Breakaway

Topdog52

The deck plan for the Breakaway shows the spa thermal suite and salt room on deck 15 and the spa on deck 14. Is it really on 2 decks or is it because it is so large that it takes up part of 2 decks like the theater does. Is it worth getting a spa mini suite.

I haven't been on the ship, but looking at the deck plans and seeing that the spa is not directly under the thermal suite and salt room, I would say it's actually on 2 decks.  The thermal suite even has rooms below it on deck 14.

Additionally - I'm sure you could find ship tours posted on YouTube that will show you what you're looking for, I just can't link one from my current connection.

Edited by hallux

3 hours ago, Topdog52 said:

The deck plan for the Breakaway shows the spa thermal suite and salt room on deck 15 and the spa on deck 14. Is it really on 2 decks or is it because it is so large that it takes up part of 2 decks like the theater does. Is it worth getting a spa mini suite.

I have been on the Breakaway many times. The entire thermal suite including pool,  hot tub,  sauna, steam room is on one deck. If you book a spa treatment, you check in at the desk by the thermal suite entrance and they will bring you down a crew staircase to the relaxation room which is near the treatment rooms before your treatment. I purchase a thermal suite pass on every sailing that I go on and it is definitely worth every penny.  I personally would not book a cabin just for the passes. I usually book a large balcony or a large balcony mini suite on deck 8 or 9 and buy the pass separately when available.  It used to be 90 days out but since they changed final payment to 120 that should also apply to this purchase. 

• 1 month later...

I hope you can answer a question for me. I booked the Breakaway for the end of September. Do you know or can you remember what nights Burn the Floor and Six were on. This would help with dinner and excursion bookings if we do set sail. I am hoping you can remember the days but if not I thought I would try. TIA!!!   

On 3/19/2020 at 11:27 AM, hallux said:

I haven't been on the ship, but looking at the deck plans and seeing that the spa is not directly under the thermal suite and salt room, I would say it's actually on 2 decks.  The thermal suite even has rooms below it on deck 14.

Additionally - I'm sure you could find ship tours posted on YouTube that will show you what you're looking for, I just can't link one from my current connection.

Here is a tour of the thermal spa on the BA...   

6 hours ago, Topdog52 said:

I hope you can answer a question for me. I booked the Breakaway for the end of September. Do you know or can you remember what nights Burn the Floor and Six were on. This would help with dinner and excursion bookings if we do set sail. I am hoping you can remember the days but if not I thought I would try. TIA!!!   

It is totally dependent on the itinerary and guest performers booked. 120 days prior to departure, you can see the dates and times for shows. With the restart, don’t be surprised if they will not allow you to book shows in advance. 

Edited by BirdTravels