Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Greg, just got back from the doctor with the patient!  Anyway, she had a knee operation and is using the cooling machine.  She was impressed that I knew what it was, so thanks for making me look intelligent 😃

Best $200 I’d ever spent. We got a tip instead of ice with the water, freeze some small water bottles to put in it. Keeps you from constantly putting ice in it and keeps the water that pumps through the bladders cold for hours.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Greg, just got back from the doctor with the patient!  Anyway, she had a knee operation and is using the cooling machine.  She was impressed that I knew what it was, so thanks for making me look intelligent 😃

How did Charlie's doctor visit go?  All good, I hope!!

2 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

My husband, however, had never been. Years later, in 2016, I convinced Brian that we should renew our vows there for our 10th anniversary. We stayed at Excalibur because it was cheap - YES, we had Krispy Kremes! Their chapel was nice, though. It was so fun.

Scan021.thumb.jpg.3396042b9d051213bd96b3a9d5920496.jpg

IMG_0629.JPG.93a50296b7dfbac41e73a1533eefcb6d.JPG

B5FC9169-6F0B-4EEF-A86E-A2B1F965BC8B.thumb.JPG.6fa3477e51f13dc1960ca29a98b36a60.JPG

Your pictures are adorable!

• Like 2

Well, another mess with our Harmony cruise. 
Today my internet was refunded to my credit card. 
I called to find out why. 
Agent said it still shows we both have internet. 
I explained why I’m gunshy. 
So I was on hold for the better part of two hours while she tried to find out why the refund. And she is in Accounting! I was transferred to her. 
Periodically she came back to say just a few more minutes. 
Then silence…no more recorded announcements. 
And then came “If you’d  like to stay on line for the survey”. 
I’m kicking myself for not giving it a 5 and then a 1 and yes I’d like a call back. 
Tomorrow I start over. I don’t doubt we’ll lose the internet again. 
Voom isn’t shown on the cruise planner, so I can’t look at history. 
This has been a horrible mess since the 26th when I was told we were canceled for nonpayment because Royal added a charge that they cooked up without out knowledge.
At least they admitted that, for all the good it has done us. 

• Like 4

Hopefully this will be the last snow of the season. A good 3-4” in the last 24 hours. Charlie and Lizzie would rather chase each other and play keep away than do their business while Linda stands out there in the freezing cold. I’m going to owe her big time for taking the dogs out for the past 4 weeks. She did manage to capture some video of their shenanigans.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Hers hoping the pain subsides soon and the wound heals soon🙏💕

I went to the hospital this morning.The doctor treated the area and told me that I should be okay.I will be on the antibiotic till Monday and I am on pain meds for other issues.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@Keksie so very sorry. I too was hoping that the surgery will get you more time with Kubota.

@lenquixote66 Lenny, I'm sure Toby will help you recover quickly. Get well!!

@singinalot, we definitely need a "sad" and "hugs" button.

May I propose 😢 for sad ?  Sadly, didn't find anything for "hugs" 😢....

Yes,Dani,she always does

One of my daughters and her husband are at a charity fundraiser tonight in Manhattan.One of the guests is a former NY Ranger player who was on Survivor 39.My daughter just sent me a picture of my son in law with the guy,My daughter told him that I am a huge Survivor fan.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Hopefully this will be the last snow of the season. A good 3-4” in the last 24 hours. Charlie and Lizzie would rather chase each other and play keep away than do their business while Linda stands out there in the freezing cold. I’m going to owe her big time for taking the dogs out for the past 4 weeks. She did manage to capture some video of their shenanigans.

But they’re so cute!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

It is ,my wife ,the RN is a great help to me,always

I’m glad you have Toby to not just help, but to be your other half. 
I hope she’s completely ok after her accident, and that she’s feeling confident in her ability to drive. Accidents happen. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

One of my daughters and her husband are at a charity fundraiser tonight in Manhattan.One of the guests is a former NY Ranger player who was on Survivor 39.My daughter just sent me a picture of my son in law with the guy,My daughter told him that I am a huge Survivor fan.

So show us his picture! There are several Survivor friends here!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I’m glad you have Toby to not just help, but to be your other half. 
I hope she’s completely ok after her accident, and that she’s feeling confident in her ability to drive. Accidents happen. 

She is fine,Thanks,Mimi.She did not drive for 3 weeks.However,she is back driving again .Only local at first bu last week I had an appointment with my Neurologist which is several highways and she was fine.

• Like 3