FCC Time line.??

With all the problems with CC refunds, Any word about how long it would take to get our FCC? We canceled a week ago. Also will the FCC be in a E mail or Snail mail?? And how do you rebook with FCC, is there a code or Dollar amount to be used..  Like to make reservation for Sept??  Thanks...

I have read refunds and fcc process might start around the date of your cruise. My email said 5 weeks but I think longer, up to 90 days.

They fcc should be emailed and is a number.

I went ahead and booked and put down deposits I hope to get refunded when I apply fccs

I didnt specifically get a email saying 5 week. My cruise date was april 26 and email a week or two ago said by april 30th. I'm not holding my breath on the april 30th date.

Edited by firefly333

Don't know the timeline, but personal experience (cancelled four cruises on March 10 - one for March, one for April, and two for July) with these results so far:

March and April cruises - FCCs received for both cruises on 3/19; Taxes and Port Fees for both cruises posted to CC today 4/5

July cruises - no FCCs for deposits yet, but full refund of cruise fare, port fees, and taxes posted to CC today.

Edited by orville99

This is the first time that we have had to cancel a cruise and we are a bit confused on the process. Our travel agents seem to be overloaded and do not seem to be able to respond to our emails. I understand that they are probably very busy dealing with other more pressing priorities and I t o tally get that. In the mean time my wife and I both received e mail's directly from Celebrity stating that we have FCC for our cruise cancelled for 10 th May. The email gave us both separate ref number plus amount of £ 2552 GBP 

I e-mailed the contact address given for Fcc at celebrity and asked them what we needed to do next to Rebook  another cruise using the FCC amounts. But all we got was a reply  stating we will apply in sail date order and before final balance is due. I e mailed them again but got exactly the same reply. Does anyone with previous FCC experience able to let us know what this means and what can we do 

Many thanks

If you are in North America you can book a future cruise to use your FCC on and not have to put down a deposit until May 31 or final payment date as long as you place the reservation thru a Travel Advisor.   This is not available if you book yourself or directly thru RCI.