has any one received their fccs yet?

waterbabyfish

Well it's been over a month now and still nothing on fccs! And am I looking in the right place under fcc in the captain circle or would it show up under your booking in the payments tab? I did get a confirmation from my TA that it has been submitted.

1 minute ago, waterbabyfish said:

Well it's been over a month now and still nothing on fccs! And am I looking in the right place under fcc in the captain circle or would it show up under your booking in the payments tab? I did get a confirmation from my TA that it has been submitted.

Same with me ... still no FCCs or refund.  I canceled my cruise on 3/14 as I was deciding which option to take.  My cruise was April 4-11, btw.  Still holding on patiently as I have a much more expensive cruise to Alaska that is to depart on 5/13 ... just waiting for Princess to make their official cancellation this Tuesday.  I will be requesting a full refund as I still have some Princess gift cards to use and don't want to be stuck with too much in gift card values as well as in FCCs with restrictions on how / when they can be used.  

40 minutes ago, waterbabyfish said:

You are looking in the right place. When you log in it shows your name, membership number, level: platinum etc and your cruise credits. Click on that link when it appears ( after they give it to you) and a box will pop up showing details 

yes I received my FCC, my son got his FCC over a week ago. My TA got notified too 

taxes, fees, excursions refunded to credit card

Edited by dog

1 hour ago, dog said:

You are looking in the right place. When you log in it shows your name, membership number, level: platinum etc and your cruise credits. Click on that link when it appears ( after they give it to you) and a box will pop up showing details 

yes I received my FCC, my son got his FCC over a week ago. My TA got notified too 

It's good to hear that some people are starting to get refunds and FCC.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, waterbabyfish said:

Glad they are finally processing them.Will the drink package go back on credit card too?

I think so, but it's going to be a long process.  I really don't need the money right now, since we will probably use the refund and FCC to book another cruise for next winter.

19 minutes ago, travelhound said:

I think so, but it's going to be a long process.  I really don't need the money right now, since we will probably use the refund and FCC to book another cruise for next winter.

All pre cruise purchases I made through my Personlizer went back to the credit card the same day I cancelled March 6th.. Others are waiting much longer since then, I have heard.

8 minutes ago, dog said:

All pre cruise purchases I made through my Personlizer went back to the credit card the same day I cancelled March 6th.. Others are waiting much longer since then, I have heard.

Mine were done through the travel agent, does princess have the credit card info I gave my ta?

2 minutes ago, enfuego4cruising said:

We received our 100% FCC on April 9th. We applied for option 2 on the morning of March 12th. The sailing was scheduled for March 15th. Still no refund to the credit card however. 

Thanks for the update ... we're starting to see some movement, albeit, at a snail's pace.  Still good news.  

1 hour ago, waterbabyfish said:

Mine were done through the travel agent, does princess have the credit card info I gave my ta?

Mine was too. My TA takes credit card info but receipt and charge to credit card are directly from Princess. Look at your receipt/ credit card statement back when you paid. 

• Like 1

Princess cancelled our March 28 cruise; received a confirmation of my choice of option one on March 12.  The shore excursions were refunded to my CC immediately, but so far no FCC showing up on my account, and the FCC I used to book the cruise with also is still showing up as having been used on the march 28 cruise.  

Glad to hear that some of you who cancelled after my cruise was cancelled have received your FCC back into your account.  The website now says up to 60 days, which will be May 12.  I hope it arrives on my account before then; would like to book another cruise, but they told me I would have to use a cash deposit at this point.  Not when they have about $3800 of my money!

Charlotte

On 4/12/2020 at 11:11 AM, dog said:

When did you submit your refund request?  Did you book with Princess direct or via a TA?  When was your cruise supposed to be?

I ask as we submitted on March 12 for an April 12 cruise booked via a TA.  So far we have nothing....no refund, no FCC, no excursion refunds, and no word on anything from Princess.  At the time we submitted they said 30 days.  It is clear that hasn’t happened.  We are very disappointed with Princess.

We also cancelled on Mar 10th for Mar 14th sailing.  Taxes and excursion were returned to my CC within days.  No FCC yet.  I have asked my TA to change our option to refund + 100% FCC.  Decided against giving Princess an interest-free loan for that long.  Hopefully, they will let us change our option since they have not acted on the original request yet.

13 hours ago, Carnevale said:

When did you submit your refund request? March 6th

Did you book with Princess direct or via a TA?  TA

When was your cruise supposed to be? March 7 th

only got 100 percent FCC. No bonus. Dog

I ask as we submitted on March 12 for an April 12 cruise booked via a TA.  So far we have nothing....no refund, no FCC, no excursion refunds, and no word on anything from Princess.  At the time we submitted they said 30 days.  It is clear that hasn’t happened.  We are very disappointed with Princess.

10 minutes ago, dfen74 said:

We also cancelled on Mar 10th for Mar 14th sailing.  Taxes and excursion were returned to my CC within days.  No FCC yet.  I have asked my TA to change our option to refund + 100% FCC.  Decided against giving Princess an interest-free loan for that long.  Hopefully, they will let us change our option since they have not acted on the original request yet.

If they are taking them in the order received, they might give you the first option you chose.  Who knows?  

When did you submit your refund request?  Did you book with Princess direct or via a TA?  When was your cruise supposed to be?

What they sent me on March 12 was that it would take at least 30 days.  That means an unspecified amount of time more than 30 days, I guess.  

6 minutes ago, Trash Queen said:

What they sent me on March 12 was that it would take at least 30 days.  That means an unspecified amount of time more than 30 days, I guess.  

Yup, I am thinking 60-90 days, but it does appear that some people are starting to get their refunds.

My agent spoke with Princess today.  They were able to find an override code to change my option from 225% FCC to refund and 100% FCC.  We’ll see if it actually goes through that way.  They said we could still be looking at a further 30-60 days for processing.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dfen74 said:

This is the thing I find baffling - you and I appear to have cancelled same day for a sailing leaving same date. You have refundable amounts back. I still have nothing. So what is the process/order in which these are or aren't being done?