Royal Up Refunded?

Who in there right mind now would put money into a RoyalUp offer?  Isn't the Royal up offers for sailings that are close to sailing soon. Everyone knows there will be no sailings anytime soon?

Please everyone if offered to bid on a Royal Up Offer at this time decline the offer.

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Who in there right mind now would put money into a RoyalUp offer?  Isn't the Royal up offers for sailings that are close to sailing soon. Everyone knows there will be no sailings anytime soon?

Please everyone if offered to bid on a Royal Up Offer at this time decline the offer.

Originally yes but I have seen offers as long as 70 plus days out .I had one for a Europe cruise on May 29th and that came to quite a few weeks ago considering I cancelled it all late March . Still waiting on a refund 😞

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Someone that booked way back last year for a Big birthday!

• Like 1

I submitted a RoyalUp bid in January for a March 29th cruise.  It was accepted in February, before the severity of Covid-19 was known and my credit card was charged on February 25th.  The cruise was cancelled in mid March.  On March 23, we received a refund for an unlimited dining prepayment, but as of April 16, we have not received a refund of our RoyalUp payment.  I understand that this refund will be automatic with no further action on my part.  Does anyone have any information as to how long it takes?  

On 4/17/2020 at 8:53 AM, crkdad said:

I submitted a RoyalUp bid in January for a March 29th cruise.  It was accepted in February, before the severity of Covid-19 was known and my credit card was charged on February 25th.  The cruise was cancelled in mid March.  On March 23, we received a refund for an unlimited dining prepayment, but as of April 16, we have not received a refund of our RoyalUp payment.  I understand that this refund will be automatic with no further action on my part.  Does anyone have any information as to how long it takes?  

Thank you! Same for my friend that was to sail March 15th. 

On 4/19/2020 at 8:07 AM, islandwannabee said:

Still waiting on mine its been 40 days, called and they don't even look it up, just tell you up to 60 days. I wonder what they are going to say after 60 days.

Thank you for the information!

On 4/17/2020 at 7:53 AM, crkdad said:

I received the full amount of the RoyalUp refund in 2 credits to my credit card on April 20th.  I received the full amount of the refund for the March 29th sailing on April 26th.  I did not request a refund for the sailing, but I was going to go with the FCC.