Refund on Extras?

nazarene-lady

Me and my family were supposed to be getting off the Encore today- I took the FCC and rebooked but was told the extras would be refunded to my card (Arcade Pass, Soda Packages and purchased on board credits for my kids)- was anyone else due this and if so how long did it take for your refund? Just wondering if that is 90 days as well. 

I called on March 9 and cancelled most of my extras. Called back a few days later to cancel extra dinners and DSC. I have received credits back to my credit card for everything except the DSC (and the cruise of course).  I think everything fell apart when they had to move to working from home and the requests piled up.

I called about the water we had purchased for our cabin & was told 90 days.  I wanted to just transfer it to the cruise that I have booked for next year, but she said they couldn't do that.  Our FCC included the fare, taxes & prepaid grats plus the extra 25% if I am remembering correctly.

I think I took what we had paid & just upped it by 25% and it matched what they gave in FCC.  I had also done calculations assuming the 25% only on the base fare.  Basically, I was trying to see what we could expect so when I got on the phone with the agent, I would have a general idea of what to expect.  I just remember being surprised that it was the higher amount that I had calculated.  We ended up with extra to put toward excursions and a $200 onboard credit, which was the promo going on.  We did end up losing $50 per port excursion credit, as the cancelled cruise had $100 and the newly booked one only has $50.  Even so, the excess FCC will pay for our excursions or come close.  I imagine they may be more expensive next year trying to make up the money lost this year.

Thanks all- yes my FCC included cruise fare, port fees, taxes and my prepaid gratuities. 

Made out really well with the extra 25% FCC and 20% off next cruise but couldn't transfer the arcade pass, soda packages and on board credits I purchased for my kids room so I guess I will just see when it appears on my credit card.