Getting back port fees for cancelled cruise?

Just got an email notifying me of my 125% Future Cruise Credit for a 5/7 cancelled cruise. The amounts were correct.

However, will I be refunded the Vacation Protection Plan money, and the taxes, fees and port expenses on to my credit card?

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, cole'snana said:

Just got an email notifying me of my 125% Future Cruise Credit for a 5/7 cancelled cruise. The amounts were correct.

However, will I be refunded the Vacation Protection Plan money, and the taxes, fees and port expenses on to my credit card?

Thank you.

Yes those will go back to your credit card. About 45 days 

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I got my april 26th fcc today so yours should be soon

Unfortunately there is no co-relation between the FCC's and the refunds of port fees.

I received my FCC for our March 15 cruise at the beginning of April and am still waiting for my port fees.

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Unfortunately there is no co-relation between the FCC's and the refunds of port fees.

I received my FCC for our March 15 cruise at the beginning of April and am still waiting for my port fees.

The post I responded to is right above mine ... was regarding a fcc, not port fees. He said he is waiting for his april 12 fcc. 

Edited by firefly333

37 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Same for me. Cruise was March 22nd. I got the FCC April 10th, still waiting for the taxes & fees.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, karena1 said:

Still waiting for my FCC from April 12th cruise.  Hopefully will come in the next couple of days.  I know the taxes will be refunded and just wait for those

38 minutes ago, JerseyGem said:

We canceled our May cruise over a month ago.  Last week, Royal told our TA that refunding the taxes, port fees, etc. would now take 60 to 90 days rather than 45.  Hopefully, we all won't have to wait that long.

RCCL canceled our April 9-13 cruise on March 14 and I received the email and requested the refund on March 17.  I received the refund for dining package and shore excursion on March 19, I believe.  I received the full refund including port fees, taxes and cruise protection as a credit in my account yesterday, April 29.  I received every dollar/cent I paid back so all is good.  Be patient if you can.

1 hour ago, Snit13 said:

RCCL canceled our April 9-13 cruise on March 14 and I received the email and requested the refund on March 17.  I received the refund for dining package and shore excursion on March 19, I believe.  I received the full refund including port fees, taxes and cruise protection as a credit in my account yesterday, April 29.  I received every dollar/cent I paid back so all is good.  Be patient if you can.

I am being totally patient.  I know the FCC's and taxes refunds will come at some point. 

3 hours ago, karena1 said:

I am being totally patient.  I know the FCC's and taxes refunds will come at some point. 

They were included with my refund but it took sometime for me to find them.  I had to revert to 5th grade math to finally figure their system out.  Refund was in 4 different parts and nothing identified thus I had to go over original booking sheet and match.  Not very patient doing that but finally figured it out.  Happy hunting.