RCCL Past Cruises section on website

Was looking around the  past cruises section of the RCCL site and noticed a few things. 

1. Past cruises  listed only go back to 2014. We've been cruising  since well before then.   Because of this,  the total past cruise number listed is  about half  of what we actually sailed with RCCL.  

2. Only cruises  from 2014 until august 2018 have the corresponding points.

3.  All cruises after 2018 are listed BUT with no corresponding points.  Is this new or has it been the norm and I missed it?   I thought I checked a few weeks ago and saw points for cruises we've taken as recently as February 2020,  and the recently RCCL cancelled cruises ( that  would have taken place) are showing with no points. 

4 - a good thing -  my total points are correct 

Should  I be concerned that the past  cruises are not showing, cruises taken are listed with no corresponding  points,  and  the past cruise total ( NOT POINT TOTAL) is incorrect?

Thanks,

51 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Was looking around the  past cruises section of the RCCL site and noticed a few things. 

1. Past cruises  listed only go back to 2014. We've been cruising  since well before then.   Because of this,  the total past cruise number listed is  about half  of what we actually sailed with RCCL.  

2. Only cruises  from 2014 until august 2018 have the corresponding points.

3.  All cruises after 2018 are listed BUT with no corresponding points.  Is this new or has it been the norm and I missed it?   I thought I checked a few weeks ago and saw points for cruises we've taken as recently as February 2020,  and the recently RCCL cancelled cruises ( that  would have taken place) are showing with no points. 

4 - a good thing -  my total points are correct 

Should  I be concerned that the past  cruises are not showing, cruises taken are listed with no corresponding  points,  and  the past cruise total ( NOT POINT TOTAL) is incorrect?

Thanks,

Mine show every single one of my cruises.  Is there something to click to see the next page or display more items. 

88A52B23-071C-4CD1-9A45-9BCEDFEED736.jpeg

All of mine are there as well. You may want to call and follow up with them. At a minimum, take a screenshot of your total number of correct points.

Years ago, they messed up my account (some agent entered me multiple times in the database, then deleted the account with my cruise history). I reverted back to a lower level, and it was incumbent upon me to prove my past sailings. I had all the documentation and we finally worked it out, but it was a real pain. Best to make everything right.

OK, now I think I’m going crazy. I just went back on to check and sure enough my cruises are  showing. 

The cruise count is correct. 

All the cruises through February 2020 have points. The two cruises that were canceled  for March and April show up as past  cruises, of course not included in the total past cruises number, and have have no points. 

honestly I don’t know what happened this morning, but thanks for your replies. They prompted me to go back and check, and sure enough everything appears fine.

m