NCL Now Has Enough Cash for 18 Months

1 hour ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Frank Del Rio says... "Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings' $3.5 billion in cash on hand will be enough to bankroll the company for "at least 18 months" without any new revenue, chief executive Frank Del Rio said Thursday."

Link to article

good, i guess my cruise next certificates will still work.  I won't be cruising anytime soon though LOL

2 hours ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Frank Del Rio says... "Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings' $3.5 billion in cash on hand will be enough to bankroll the company for "at least 18 months" without any new revenue, chief executive Frank Del Rio said Thursday."

Link to article

Frank is going to be on CNBC Mad Money tonight 

2 hours ago, MeHeartCruising said:

Link to article

7 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Guess that's why NCLH  stock rose a bit today...not much, mind you...but green is better than red.

Great news for CRUISERS.

RE: NCLH stock, when one factors in the cost of debt and then the issuance's of common stock and convertible debt, both updated today, NCLH is a fools stock at this PPS.  Seriously, pre-commons dilution is massive.  The 52 week high should be divided by 4 or so for a diluted-adjusted forward 52 week high.  Not much more than the 25% premium on the convertible debt to commons over the $11 for the commons just issued.

Long and short of it?  NCLH today is almost at its' 52 week high.  Does that make sense?  No to the average person.  Taking a look at the daily share trade volume the stock is being shorted and churned to legendary (Wells Fargo 2008 and other banks) proportions.

Great news for CRUISERS (and those either making deposits on future cruises or those choosing FCC or cash on cancelled cruises.  

NICE.

1 minute ago, Formula280SS said:

RE: NCLH stock, when one factors in the cost of debt and then the issuance's of common stock and convertible debt, both updated today, NCLH is a fools stock at this PPS.  Seriously, pre-commons dilution is massive.  The 52 week high should be divided by 4 or so for a diluted-adjusted forward 52 week high.  Not much more than the 25% premium on the convertible debt to commons over the $11 for the commons just issued.

Long and short of it?  NCLH today is almost at its' 52 week high.  Does that make sense?  No to the average person.  Taking a look at the daily share trade volume the stock is being shorted and churned to legendary (Wells Fargo 2008 and other banks) proportions.

Great explanation, thank you!  While I got rid of my stock a while ago, I like to monitor it...just to see what happens.  Wish I knew more but I continue to learn from post like these.  

The prices will go up and down this year so you might either get super lucky with all your stocks you lose money one day. Especially with oil prices keep dropping and ships not operating I dont see a single reason for the prices of those stocks to go up. 

8 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Great explanation, thank you!  While I got rid of my stock a while ago, I like to monitor it...just to see what happens.  Wish I knew more but I continue to learn from post like these.  

Thanks.

Seen this before.

Here's the volume of recent trades.  Note, current Common Share Outstanding 213,000,000.

Churning and Shorting (Intra-Day and Future Shares)

Sales.thumb.PNG.3d73ec6e3b146f13873d83f042955e8d.PNG

• Thanks 1

This is horrible news for the handful that appear to have been hoping for bankruptcy and the end of the cruise industry.  Don’t know why they are on these forums when almost all their posts seem to like that.  For the rest of us, this and Carnivals securement of cash from the Saudis is great news. 2 of the 3 now appear to be able to withstand hardship for the next 1-2 years.