Would Royal book a cabin over capacity?

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Print off copies of old deck plans so you know where the Pullman’s are.  That won’t change. As to why, I have no idea. 

Thanks, that's a great idea...I'll download them and save them on my computer!

32 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Starting a May 2021 the asterisk identifies the cabin as holding 4 guests. 

D9544882-B2DF-427F-B4F0-063AA4CD3FD9.jpeg

Damn.  Talk about changing horses midstream!  😮 

They couldn't have found a NEW symbol to use?!?!?!?!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Roysls consumer website is horrible,  this is from Cruising Power which is Royals Website for Travel agents. 

Yeah, I don't like the Royal website at all!  Glad to know I'm not the only one, haha!  Annoying that if we want more details as to the types of beds we will have to call, but I suppose most people aren't that specific.  

Thanks so much for the clarification!  

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

Damn.  Talk about changing horses midstream!  😮 

They couldn't have found a NEW symbol to use?!?!?!?!

Yeah, super confusing!!  I did a double take at the screen shot, because it looked so similar but I knew it wasn't the same!

2 minutes ago, becko2000 said:

Yeah, I don't like the Royal website at all!  Glad to know I'm not the only one, haha!  Annoying that if we want more details as to the types of beds we will have to call, but I suppose most people aren't that specific.  

Thanks so much for the clarification!  

From what I hear you won’t even be able to call.  Come May 2021 the old plans disappear and it only tells you 3, 4 or 5 guests.  I don’t believe that Royal’s reps will have bedding  configuration. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

From what I hear you won’t even be able to call.  Come a May 3022 the old plans disappear and it only tells you 3, 4 or 5 guests.  I don’t believe that Royal’s reps will have bedding  configuration. 

Well the good thing is by year 3022 most of us wouldnt be cruising lol. 1002 years from now

Edited by firefly333
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

From what I hear you won’t even be able to call.  Come May 2021 the old plans disappear and it only tells you 3, 4 or 5 guests.  I don’t believe that Royal’s reps will have bedding  configuration. 

Since they can't (as far as I know) install pullman beds after the fact (of original build), the other two berths will HAVE to be a sofabed, in the case of those three cabins that didn't have a pullman to start with.  And if it now holds four, and there WAS already a pullman (but not two), the extra berth has to be a sofabed.  The horror would be if it's one of those awful one person roll out futon-y things.  😮