Royal's Air2Sea Program

37 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

and yours works? You can connect?

So far, it appears that Xfinity modem security blocks the "secure" Choiceair when it rolls over to the "unsecure" CruisingPower URL

You're not allowed to overide that?

Here are current results 

Screenshot_20200527-114608_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b52eb348a408b7a8a49d535ef400b805.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

Interesting

Xfinity had me go to https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com

The type in Choiceair.com

This comes back in my browser as Choiceair.com is not working at all

However,,, we know it does work if I use other internet access other than Xfinity

First thought was disabling Advanced Security in the Xfinity modem but that didn't work

They are sending the problem to their software people for further research.

After spend 4 hours and being passed along to 8 different people at Xfinity yesterday, I think Xfinity finally unblocked the unsecure URL for Choiceair. This morning, I was able to reach the unsecure page than no-TA's can go to so they can search for available flights.

Edited by klfrodo

On 5/26/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

It works fine for me on my iPad.  Try different browsers....clear cache and cookies.

As it works for others it is a problem on your end. 

63874AB2-17FA-44A4-B9A8-46662AE33DB4.png

This is my first time to book Choiceair, the reundable fare with a green star says BOOK NOW PAY LATER. Does that mean I will pay on final payment due date? Thanks for your advice.

21 minutes ago, hellopuppies said:

This is my first time to book Choiceair, the reundable fare with a green star says BOOK NOW PAY LATER. Does that mean I will pay on final payment due date? Thanks for your advice.

Yes the green star is the refundable fare that you can pay at final.  Up until it is paid for you can cancel or get it repriced if the fare drops.  After that then there are standard change fees

3 hours ago, klfrodo said:

After spend 4 hours and being passed along to 8 different people at Xfinity yesterday, I think Xfinity finally unblocked the unsecure URL for Choiceair. This morning, I was able to reach the unsecure page than no-TA's can go to so they can search for available flights.

My friends on the Eastcoast had the same issue, so not sure it was Xfinity. I did text my friends that I could get through on WIFI now, so will see what they say. I’m not sure who their internet carrier is.

On 6/2/2020 at 2:06 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes the green star is the refundable fare that you can pay at final.  Up until it is paid for you can cancel or get it repriced if the fare drops.  After that then there are standard change fees

Thanks Ourusualbeach. I just booked with refundable fare. How can I find the fare drop?

11 minutes ago, hellopuppies said:

Thanks Ourusualbeach. I just booked with refundable fare. How can I find the fare drop?

You have to keep going in and booking the exact same thing again.  You can even select different flights if they are cheaper. It’s really not a fare drop.  They cancel your existing reservation and rebook you at the lower fare. 

12 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You have to keep going in and booking the exact same thing again.  You can even select different flights if they are cheaper. It’s really not a fare drop.  They cancel your existing reservation and rebook you at the lower fare. 

So if I select cheaper flights online, will my existing reservation be cancelled and rebooked at the lower fare automatically? do I need to call ChoiceAir to ask for the change?

15 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Today I tried to search but failed. It only have "view itinerary" option and showed the flight I booked yesterday. I am too new to catch the fare drop but thanks for telling me the ways to search.

7 minutes ago, hellopuppies said:

Today I tried to search but failed. It only have "view itinerary" option and showed the flight I booked yesterday. I am too new to catch the fare drop but thanks for telling me the ways to search.

Don't go back in through your booking.  Choose "book by ship and sail date"