Rebooked for August!

I'm sorry that Grand Turk won't be on the itinerary for you... we love that port, and I'm sure the local economy is hurting for cruise dollars right now too. But I agree with your appreciation of the rear serenity area on the smaller ships, so maybe you turn that into a "sea day"... and any day on a cruise is better than a day at home 🙂

Fortunately for us, we’re pretty low key and don’t need constant stimulation.  We enjoy warm weather, relaxing loungers, and the occasional fruity drink 🙂

We like the rear serenity because it’s secluded, not so on the top side serenity decks.. It’d be less fun if it was 5 days at sea, but it’ll still be better than being at home!

On 5/28/2020 at 1:18 PM, FiremedicMike151 said:

Excellent intel!  Cruise is 8/17..

I think we're going to do the cabana at Grand Turk, the view doesn't thrill me but having our own shady spot does.. 

We weren't sure what to do in Amber Cove.. 

My sister and I are on that cruise with you.   It'll good to get away from this madness for a little while.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Surprised you didn't see it. On the first page near the top:

Ease up... there's a lot of stuff on these pages and not everyone is going to notice the title of every post.  Much like my husband occasionally stands in front of the fridge with the door open and says "hun... I can't find the orange juice..." and then I walk over and point to it right in front of his nose lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FiremedicMike151 said:

My safari has actually been directing me straight to this thread for a few days, I haven’t even looked at the main carnival forum, to be honest.

No worries. I guess I'm the only one around here that reads every single post, every single day. Clearly, I have to much time on my hands! :classic_ohmy:  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, petuniaflower said:

Does anyone have a clue when we would hear/if they would be adding a new port to sub GT in August?

I don't have a clue when we will hear but my guess is HMC or Princess Cay will be subbed in since they are private islands. I would be happy with either location😃

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I don't have a clue when we will hear but my guess is HMC or Princess Cay will be subbed in since they are private islands. I would be happy with either location😃

I would as well!

I am just concerned about booking mid August (when I have booked vacation time) with Carnival in the event I have to cancel (ie borders closed as we are Canadian)..wish they would do a cruise with confidence policy type of thing like the other lines..as Im hesitant to spend on a cruise because I still have thousands from MSC waiting to be refunded..