Help me buy the pub mix they serve!

joyy7403

My husband & I love the snack mix that is served in the jars at the bars. Does anyone know what the name is? Or where I can buy a barrel of it? Lol  We can’t find it in any store so I came to my very knowledgeable CC friends for help! Thanks so much for any leads!

Okay. You used to be able to buy this is 5 lb. increments, but I don't see that option any longer. It seems you can only buy 15 lbs. at a time.

This DOES get stale, so if you don't think you can distribute this among friends (or eat it all yourself), you might want to call them to see if they will sell you a smaller quantity.

https://www.newurbanfarms.com/munchie-crunchie-mix/

I'm not sure which CC member originally discovered this, but I am grateful to them!

Edited by brookie848
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, joyy7403 said:

My husband & I love the snack mix that is served in the jars at the bars. Does anyone know what the name is? Or where I can buy a barrel of it? Lol  We can’t find it in any store so I came to my very knowledgeable CC friends for help! Thanks so much for any leads!

You can mix your own snack mix at nuts dot com.  They have all the different parts that make up NCL's bar mix.

Linda

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ImADaneFan said:

You can mix your own snack mix at nuts dot com.  They have all the different parts that make up NCL's bar mix.

Linda

This is a great idea, I really enjoy the snacks at NCL bars, too. I kinda miss the popcorn in the little bags but the snacks  are really great.  I visit the Bulk Barn near me and pick up the snack mix but also add dried cranberries, raisins, etc etc...

Not sure if you have anything like this in US (bet you do) but here's the BB website for some ideas: 

https://www.bulkbarn.ca/en/products/categories/snacks

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

This is a great idea, I really enjoy the snacks at NCL bars, too. I kinda miss the popcorn in the little bags but the snacks  are really great.  I visit the Bulk Barn near me and pick up the snack mix but also add dried cranberries, raisins, etc etc...

Not sure if you have anything like this in US (bet you do) but here's the BB website for some ideas: 

https://www.bulkbarn.ca/en/products/categories/snacks

At Nuts dot com you can add different nuts, chocolate things, dried fruit.  Just about anything they have.  The great part is you get to decide the ratio of items.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, brookie848 said:

Okay. You used to be able to buy this is 5 lb. increments, but I don't see that option any longer. It seems you can only buy 15 lbs. at a time.

This DOES get stale, so if you don't think you can distribute this among friends (or eat it all yourself), you might want to call them to see if they will sell you a smaller quantity.

https://www.newurbanfarms.com/munchie-crunchie-mix/

I'm not sure which CC member originally discovered this, but I am grateful to them!

We just got a 15 lb. shipment and it does come in 3 sealed 5 lb bags, so going stale isn't that big of a problem. We think Munchie Crunchie is so much better than anything else you can buy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, coin ops said:

We just got a 15 lb. shipment and it does come in 3 sealed 5 lb bags, so going stale isn't that big of a problem. We think Munchie Crunchie is so much better than anything else you can buy.

Thanks for the information about how it comes packaged now.

I think what makes it awesome is whatever slightly sweet coating they put on it. I might have to break down and order some...it's been a while.

Ours came today after I ordered it on Monday. My husband was pleasantly surprised! He read this thread last night and almost ordered 15 lbs.! That probably would have been a bit much! He’s taking some to work to share with the guys. Thanks so much brookie848!!