A few Tahiti questions

jumelle

I just checked the Tahiti Spirit/Breeze plans forTahiti. The Breeze will start there in November 2021 and the Spirit disappears from any schedule until it reappears in early April in Tahiti. At least for that time span Windstar will only have one ship in Tahiti.

My point is that the Breeze is replacing the Spirit in November 2021 which has nothing to do with the Spirit schedule in March 2021. As I said in my previous post the Spirit is not currently on the schedule between the months of November 2021 and March/April 2022. I’m aware of the Spirit schedule in the Spring of 2021 since we are booked, but again I’m talking about 2022, April 2022

• Like 1

We're middle of March on the Spirit - then a week in Moorea at an AirBnB, then Oceania - then I guess we have to go home.  Also hope the craziness has subsided by then.  Ready to do what we need to do for this trip.  Enjoy!

On 7/12/2020 at 8:58 PM, crilski said:

We're middle of March on the Spirit - then a week in Moorea at an AirBnB, then Oceania - then I guess we have to go home.  Also hope the craziness has subsided by then.  Ready to do what we need to do for this trip.  Enjoy!

Agree. We're going to have to put up with some changes but we've had to put up with a lot of changes at home already. Being on Spirit contending with COVID limitations is still heaven compared to dealing with it at home.