Transatlantic from Rome to Tampa

Hello!  We are looking at booking the Connie for a transatlantic.  We are trying to determine which side of the boat we should book--port or starboard rooms-- in order to have the best view of each port we enter. Has anyone cruised on a transatlantic from Rome and which cabin were you in and what views did you have? 

Thank you!!!

12 hours ago, yahooelvis said:

Hello!  We are looking at booking the Connie for a transatlantic.  We are trying to determine which side of the boat we should book--port or starboard rooms-- in order to have the best view of each port we enter. Has anyone cruised on a transatlantic from Rome and which cabin were you in and what views did you have? 

Thank you!!!

Since you will be cruising from Rome and heading westward I would choose the port side.  Most of your days and nights will be spent at sea.  I would like waking up to the sunrises and enjoying evening sunsets from the port side.  Just my own preference.  Docking is another matter all together.  The best view when entering or leaving port would be outside your cabin.

• Like 1

We are leaving from Barcelona to Tampa in November, 2021 on Rhapsody of the Seas and have an AFT balcony cabin booked! The AFT balcony cabins are a bit larger than the regular ones on the sides and you get to see both sides from the end! This will be our first TA! Cheers!

• Like 1