Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

37 minutes ago, frankh1969 said:

Were there any power up in Jan. that you received the points today?

Nothing yet - we're happy @ Elite. Here is what was said in the last offer: 

Power Up Points will be converted to Club Points and added to the verified member's Club Points balance within 14 days after the month's end.

10 hours ago, frankh1969 said:

Were there any power up in Jan. that you received the points today?

I did not hear of any activities in January so there should be no expectation of any points posted this month.  The most recent webinar (Europe) should post in March by the 14th.

7 hours ago, poffles said:

I did not hear of any activities in January so there should be no expectation of any points posted this month.  The most recent webinar (Europe) should post in March by the 14th.

Page 252 post #6298
Complete by Feb 22, 2023, you still have plenty of time.
It's a good one as previously stated.
Enjoy!

17 hours ago, alibaba1 said:

Page 252 post #6298
Complete by Feb 22, 2023, you still have plenty of time.
It's a good one as previously stated.
Enjoy!

???   

On 2/15/2023 at 7:06 AM, poffles said:

I said I did not hear of any activities in January so there will be no posted points in February. This one you note is February which is the one I mentioned in my post that is for Europe webinar that will post points in March.

On 2/12/2023 at 3:39 AM, HskrCrsr said:

Has anyone reported getting the benefits of Classic tier without having cruised, and solely by PUPs? I have been curious about this for some time. I recognize the tiers are described in most places based on points, but the terms suggest otherwise.

My husband and I have never sailed Celebrity and we both scored 5 points from watching the December video and we moved up from Preview to Classic members of the Captain's Club when the points appeared in our accounts on Jan. 14. We will now get 5 more points from the Feb. video for a total of 10. (whoo-hoo!) We sail in July on the Millennium. 

I saw the "one cruise" mention, but then when you look at the Captain's Club descriptions, it just says 2-149 points for Classic. It's as if they forgot that they ever said the part about the one cruise. Go figure. Here's the photo of the description on my account now.

Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 7.41.16 AM.png

Edited by njsmom
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, njsmom said:

I saw the "one cruise" mention, but then when you look at the Captain's Club descriptions, it just says 2-149 points for Classic. It's as if they forgot that they ever said the part about the one cruise.

It's more like they finally remembered that they said "one cruise" and corrected the language to account for PUPs.  

8 hours ago, njsmom said:

My husband and I have never sailed Celebrity and we both scored 5 points from watching the December video and we moved up from Preview to Classic members of the Captain's Club when the points appeared in our accounts on Jan. 14. We will now get 5 more points from the Feb. video for a total of 10. (whoo-hoo!) We sail in July on the Millennium. 

I saw the "one cruise" mention, but then when you look at the Captain's Club descriptions, it just says 2-149 points for Classic. It's as if they forgot that they ever said the part about the one cruise. Go figure. Here's the photo of the description on my account now.

and yet - Screenshot2023-02-16at20_51_20.png.19a857f50ffb4da7fa6dc149fa921e69.png

12 hours ago, njsmom said:

My sister had 7 points, but never sailed X and she was a “preview”

34 minutes ago, dacsmom said:

It is better than not getting anything, I'll happily take minimal over nothing any day. We all started at classic and worked our way up. 

Not all. Some get their status reciprocally. When I say minimal I mean it is no big deal if their card says preview when they get onboard. 

18 minutes ago, abbydancer said:

You do get a free scoop of gelato, for what it's worth.  (Personally, I don't think it's all that good, but that's me.

It such a small scoop too. A few times I didn’t bother. I don’t know why they offer that as a benefit. The ice cream in the Lido and as a dessert in the MDR is pretty good and much better than the gelato. The Gelato space should be used for something else. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, abbydancer said:

You do get a free scoop of gelato, for what it's worth.  (Personally, I don't think it's all that good, but that's me.

Gelato is a nice change as the desserts in MDR can get boring. Same old same old.

• Like 1