Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

26 minutes ago, Cruising is my passion said:

For every 10 points you earn 1 point toward your next tier. They have never offered 50 points.

Celebrity has awarded 50 PUP for watching webinars 11 times in the past—most recently on 3/14/2023 (PI Day). 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, 563toM said:

So much detail and I can't imagine how much it took to set up all these ports.  We have cruises booked for 2024 and 2025 but I just can't even plan for 2026 even though many sound interesting.

We've already booked a cruise for Feb. 2026

10 minutes ago, sunonfire said:

It froze in the 3rd section. I was listening with headphones and decided to play over the speaker. It froze. I had to restart. What a pain.

That's a drag, but still, even if you had to watch twice, 50 PU points is a pretty sweet deal.  And, it was an interesting video.

Watched the video.  Actually I think it was one of the better ones I've seen.  Maybe it was the couple glasses of wine. 😀  I've been stuck forever at Elite Plus and I'll probably remain there for the duration of my life. Don't think I'll ever get to Zenith.

Edited by ecslady
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, billc23 said:

2 beers...

Do not, I repeated, DO NOT turn this into a drinking game to take a sip every time the host says "awesome" or you will soon be very intoxicated.  If you also include "cool" into the game you'll have alcohol poisoning before it is over!

(Maybe this is part of their new "awesome" and "cool" branding?)

Edited by Salt Lifer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, ecslady said:

Watched the video.  Actually I think it was one of the better ones I've seen.  Maybe it was the couple glasses of wine. 😀  I've been stuck forever at Elite Plus and I'll probably remain there for the duration of my life. Don't think I'll ever get to Zenith.

Enjoy your cruises trying to get there. 🍻

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1

I watched it and actually learned something.  We've been looking for sailings from Port Canaveral (We live nearby). I'm happy to hear that Celebrity is soon going to sail from Port Canaveral. DH and I will be on one of their cruises. And as a bonus, we earned 50 PUP each 🙂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

I watched it and actually learned something.  We've been looking for sailings from Port Canaveral (We live nearby). I'm happy to hear that Celebrity is soon going to sail from Port Canaveral. DH and I will be on one of their cruises. And as a bonus, we earned 50 PUP each 🙂

That news came out in August