Carnival Miracle in Cabo 6/20

E-rok

Hi cruise experts!!  Just curious....

I have a webcam on Cabo right now and the Carnival Miracle is there.  I watch this cam daily and this ship wasn't there yesterday so I know it isn't simply being parked/stored.  

Any thoughts?

• Like 1

Probably just an R & R stop for the skeleton crew onboard. Carnival Inspiration & Carnival Imagination are down by the Panama Canal. Carnival Panorama is in Manila, R.P. Those are all of Carnival's current West Coast ships.

Edited by SDPadreFan

Not saying this will happen but I guess Carnival or any other cruise line could move ships to places like Cozumel or Cabo and start scheduling cruises out of there if US ports are closed. Sure, the "drive to" port option is gone but if many are already flying anyway then....

Edited by embarkation75

Ensenada, MX yes. Also Mazatlan & Puerto Vallarta would be West Coast possibilities. Cabo would be pretty tough because it's a tender port and does have to close several times a year due to a high sea state (rough water) or weather.

And that would rule out all of those who refuse to get passports...  Miracle hung out by the Panama Canal for weeks before shuttling crew to the Caribbean side, to Glory.  Then she headed for Cabo.  Probably just 'hanging out' for now.  EM

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

And that would rule out all of those who refuse to get passports...  Miracle hung out by the Panama Canal for weeks before shuttling crew to the Caribbean side, to Glory.  Then she headed for Cabo.  Probably just 'hanging out' for now.  EM

Not a bad place to hang out.